NUD Mya-Moe Resonator

Jerryc41

Reaction score
Fortunately, I spend a lot of time here, and someone pointed out that there was a M-M for sale on the Flea Market site. It was shipped from Hawaii on Wednesday, arrived in San Francisco at 11:00 PM Thursday, and I had it in my hands in upstate NY at 10:00 AM Thursday. Amazing!

This beauty was made in 2013, and the seller sent the original construction timetable and photos.

005 9W0A6186.jpg
006 9W0A6185.jpg 013 9W0A6250.jpg
018 9W0A6255.jpg
B03.jpg

That is beautiful, love me some Mya Moe. What wood is that for the body Jerry???

Oh my God I was about to get it but you beat me to it! I guess I’ll see it in an hour when you bring it to Catskill. I’ll have my Mya Moe concert resonator today.

Absolutely beautiful Jerry. I had looked at it many times on Flea Market but just not the right time for that kind of investment in a Uke.
Congratulations. :drool:
Sound bite coming in the future?
Cheers,
Steve.

Oh my God I was about to get it but you beat me to it! I guess I’ll see it in an hour when you bring it to Catskill. I’ll have my Mya Moe concert resonator today.

Yes, we both waited and waited. I didn't know you were that interested, but you already have a M-M resonator! : )

It was taken off the site the day I bought it because it had been on for thirty days. Lucky!

Congratulations!
You're in good company, Lil Rev has 2 of them.

Congratulations!
You're in good company, Lil Rev has 2 of them.

Yes, and I saw him playing both at a small weekend event in Voorheesville, NY a couple of weeks ago. He's an amazing performer. I found an online article by him discussing the M-M company. Apparently, he loves it - not just the ukes, but their philosophy of supporting musicians.

Here it is, from 2012. It's a shame that Gordon and Char retired.
http://fountainofuke.blogspot.com/2012/12/lil-rev-mya-moe-connection.html

Top Bottom