Test Schertler Jam 200 with Kanile'a and MiSi pickup

Hi all,
Here you go a song of mine played with my Kanile'a tenor tattoo and ampli Schertler Jam 200.
Hope you'll like it

https://youtu.be/Pz24MjGEM3A

That sounds very nice with the Schertler Jam 200, which is an amplifier.

I like the melody and your playing is very good :)

More telling would be if you could specify the pickup name and model that is in your ukulele, as the pickup is what renders the sound to the amplifier.

THANKS! :music:

That sounds very nice with the Schertler Jam 200, which is an amplifier.

I like the melody and your playing is very good :)

More telling would be if you could specify the pickup name and model that is in your ukulele, as the pickup is what renders the sound to the amplifier.

THANKS! :music:
Thank you very much!��
The pickup is a MiSi acoustic trio ukulele ( as written in the title) and I think that is one of the best pickup for ukulele

Thank you very much!��
The pickup is a MiSi acoustic trio ukulele ( as written in the title) and I think that is one of the best pickup for ukulele

Sorry that I missed that detail. My eyes dont work well until after the second cup of coffee. My bad. Apologies to you.

Yes, I like the MiSi pickup on certain ukes, and have installed 3 of them myself on my own instruments.

:)

Sorry that I missed that detail. My eyes dont work well until after the second cup of coffee. My bad. Apologies to you.

Yes, I like the MiSi pickup on certain ukes, and have installed 3 of them myself on my own instruments.

:)

Ahahaha no worries m8 ;) (I need even a third cup of coffee most of the times)

Top Bottom