Song Help Request Tagalog ukulele songs

tdawg

Reaction score
i just want to know, what are some good songs to play on the ukulele, in tagalog? to me, when i sing harana, gitara, ect., in tagalog, it sounds a lot more meaningfull (no offense aldrine). what are some other good serenades you like to play on the ukulele in tagalog?

by the way, does anybody have the tabs for "sori na" by parokya ni edgar on the ukulele? i can play it on guitar, ngunit hindi pwede sa ukulele....:confused:

p.s. yes i am filipino and yes i speak tagalog

Im pute and I speak tagalog!

I want to learn Please dont touch my birdie so bad. That is my favorite Parokya Ni Edgar song.

My paborite Pilipino song Dahil Sayo. :shaka:

Dahil sa iyo - Because of you

Mike Velarde -- Composer
Dominador Santiago -- Lyricist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNjb...o-because-of-you.html&feature=player_embedded

Sa buhay ko'y labis ang hirap at pasakit
Ng pusong umiibig, mandi'y wala nang langit
At nang lumigaya, hinango mo sa dusa
Tanging ikaw sinta, ang aking pag-asa.

Dahil sa iyo, nais kong mabuhay
Dahil sa iyo, hanggang mamatay
Dapat mong tantuin, wala ng ibang giliw
Puso ko'y tanungin, ikaw at ikaw rin

Dahil sa iyo, ako'y lumigaya
Pagmamahal, ay alayan ka
Kung tunay man ako ay alipinin mo
Ang lahat ng ito'y dahil sa iyo

Last edited:
I love PNE too.. Found these chords in UG for sorry na. Havent tried them but check it out..

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/p/parokya_ni_edgar/sorry_na_crd.htm

And these in chordie

http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.ultimate-guitar.com/print.php?what=tab&id=186975

I'm filipino too but dont really speak much tagalog.. 1st and only song I ever posted in YT is a cover of Silvertoes.. that my favorite song.. Mean as hell but fun to sing and play on the uke

it just dont sound right on the ukulele....:mad::confused::mad::confused: :'[

I noticed a lot of the recommendations are relatively new... Anyone know folk songs like "bahay kubo" or "leron leron sinta"?

i think aldrine needs to make a video on how to play that one hahaha

no seriously.... :[

oy.. i know.. but it would be amazing on uke.. :D ALDRINE! IF YOU'RE READING THIS, HELP!!! I'll even brainstorm with you if you want. xD

i just want to know, what are some good songs to play on the ukulele, in tagalog? to me, when i sing harana, gitara, ect., in tagalog, it sounds a lot more meaningfull (no offense aldrine). what are some other good serenades you like to play on the ukulele in tagalog?

by the way, does anybody have the tabs for "sori na" by parokya ni edgar on the ukulele? i can play it on guitar, ngunit hindi pwede sa ukulele....:confused:

p.s. yes i am filipino and yes i speak tagalog

i agree with you. i love playing harana and it does feel like there is a lot more meaning to the song when its in tagalog. when its in english i feel like it cuts a lot of the important words that are said in tagalog by the sugar coated translation

oy.. i know.. but it would be amazing on uke.. :D ALDRINE! IF YOU'RE READING THIS, HELP!!! I'll even brainstorm with you if you want. xD

hahahha im with you!!!! you dont know how frustrated i am with that song already!!!! somebody help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. i just learned pinoy ako pinoy tayo by orange and lemons :D

ya ya ya its an easy song, but im new to this ukulele stuff so cut me some slack hahaha

i agree with you. i love playing harana and it does feel like there is a lot more meaning to the song when its in tagalog. when its in english i feel like it cuts a lot of the important words that are said in tagalog by the sugar coated translation

seriously!!!! in english it just sounds like you dont have your heart into it, cuz the tagalog words are so deep and more meaningfull....:cool:

Top Bottom