Utah Ukulele Meet Up

Link

Reaction score
Hey.

I am very interested in getting an SLC monthly ukulele meetup going. I know it make take time and will start out small... but I've spoken to at least 7 SLC area ukers. Let's meet up. Skill Level doesn't matter. Lets just strum some chords and sing along.

I live in Ogden so we'll need an SLC location to be closer to all the people.

Any takers?

oh yeah!!! count me in Link... a SLC location would be better, but i'm definitely in. And I vote you as the President ;)

Nordica

Sweet! I have messages the 6-7 other ukers in Utah that I know of. As soon as we get a few more responses we can figure out a time and date that's best for us. I'm so stoked to already get another response!

Edit: Looks like we may have another taker too. Awessooommeeee

Last edited:
Utah Ukulele Jam Session

For your information a jam session for Utah Ukulele players has been set up for Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sprague Branch Library
2131 South 1100 East
Salt Lake City, Ut

Time: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

We have an active group of intrest mostly members or Flea Market Music (Utah Players Directory) Love to have ukulele players of all abilities join us
contact Steve Butler slbutler@dsdmail.net. if you have questions.

That really stinks. I'll be sailing on Bear Lake that weekend. Let me know if you have another. I'd love to come.

Stan

Wow how have I not found this? Great news! I wouldn't miss it for the world!

I think I'm going to make a UU info flyer and pass it out. Hopefully spread some UU love!

Just a bump for anyone who missed it: this weekend!

utahukuleles.com

We're meeting up later this month. come one come all!

Me too! But this is Utah we're talking about. We're probably the minority in this vote. :(

Top Bottom