Tropical Storm Hawaii

Dino

Reaction score
Hey Gang,
I just wanted to let anyone who doesnt know about Tropical Storm Hawaii to give the site a visit. I moderate for the website and love it for the song content you can find. There are sections for Traditional Hawaiian music, Local Jams and even Personal written songs. We only have 300+ members signed on. I'm going to send a thread on that board to have them come to UU.

We also have a message board for people asking about chords and music to songs and tabs.

http://www.tropicalstormhawaii.com/

Last edited:
Thanks for the link back Dino. I used to use that site all the time.

Ha i remember that site..

yeah very long time ago
i encourage everyone to check it out :D

Dino, I frequent TSH quite often and am a member there also. You started a thread about UU and unfortunately, only two replies. I love that sight because it's great reference to many of the local songs, contemporary and traditional.

haha when i started playing uke this is the website i went to
this is ware i learned most my songs

tropicalstormhawaii.com GONE!!!

A few months ago they made this site a lot better than it used to be. BUT I recently tried to check out some songs there and it was GONE :eek: and replaced with some "go daddy" bs... :mad: Does anybody know what happened to the site and if they will make another one???

A few months ago they made this site a lot better than it used to be. BUT I recently tried to check out some songs there and it was GONE :eek: and replaced with some "go daddy" bs... :mad: Does anybody know what happened to the site and if they will make another one???

Go to Hawaiian Kine Music, they're just starting out so the song selection is limited. Give it some time so the song database can increase.

Top Bottom