youtube accounts?

looks like I was mistaken, you can upload files up to 1gb and not more to youtube now. its limited to 10minutes or 1024mb.

So even then though your 1.03 GB file would be too big. :p They also say that it takes 1-5 minutes per MB to upload so you were looking at times ranging from 17 hours to 85 hours of uploading time. I've never heard of anyone doing anything like that lol. Files that I upload are probably around 10mb or less and it takes probably 10-15 minutes to upload those.

i was actually planning on doing that too. but most likely keeping it on photobucket instead of "da yootyoobs" so its exclusive (in a way) to UU.com.

http://www.youtube.com/SailQwest

We started our YT account partly so friends and family in the states could see our progress as we're learning to play ukuleles.

"We're thinking about visiting you this hurricane season... Yes, we're still playing ukuleles, but we've gotten much better..."

It's also a great place to post short vids from our charters and some of the local music. And most of our guests like the idea of being on YT. ;)

Top Bottom