The Headline of your Dreams? - "Zooey Deschanel Can Play the Ukulele"

No it's ok Melissa, I don't really have any idea who she is either! I Googled her too, but that didn't seem to help much LOL...

No it's ok Melissa, I don't really have any idea who she is either! I Googled her too, but that didn't seem to help much LOL...

I had no idea who she was when I read this thread earlier today. I had to Google her too. (That really doesn't sound good, does it?) I'm glad I'm not alone. I have seen Bones and see the resemblance.

The only thing that would make that headline better:
"Zooey Deschanel Can Play the Ukulele, and Insists on Wearing a Princess Leia Slave-Girl Outfit While Doing So"
JJ

Now there's an idea. :shaka:

As an "ugly bastard who plays the ukulele", I feel like I'm doing my part to balance things out a bit.

JJ

The only thing I would add to the description for myself is "ugly, OLD, bastard who plays the ukulele" I'm trying to help with the balance too.:D

Regards,
Ray

I have no idea who this Zooey is and after googling it still don't recall seeing her anywhere.

She looked familiar, but I couldn't place her either...then I figured out she was the girl in "Hitchhiker's guide to the Galexy", then it clicked.

As an "ugly bastard who plays the ukulele", I feel like I'm doing my part to balance things out a bit.

JJ

I'm right there with you, dude. We should just about have things evened out by now. :D Of course, for me..."creepy old dude who plays the ukulele" is probably more accurate.:eek:

Nice. I love Zooey, and I love She & Him, and I can't wait to see 500 Days of Summer, and I'm going to stop running my sentence now.

She has a great singing voice too. I also heard she hates being mistaken for Katie Perry (I have no clue who that is).

I don't know who she is either, and to ME she ain't that great to look at me preferring a nice island girl with big brown eyes, but that's just me. I do think it cool that she likes 'ukulele though. ;)

The only thing that would make that headline better:

"Zooey Deschanel Can Play the Ukulele, and Insists on Wearing a Princess Leia Slave-Girl Outfit While Doing So"

JJ

That would be great. Let's just say I spent lots of time as a boy reflecting on that outfit.

Did anyone else notice they spoelt ukulele wrong?

I'm conflicted when it comes to Zooey.

She's beautiful, and really funny and a good actress and she plays ukulele....

but.... and it's a big but.

My two favourite books are "Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy" by Douglas Adams, and "Yes Man" by Danny Wallace.

And she starred in both the film versions.

And both of the film versions are absolute toss, I mean, they're absolutely terrible.

But she is gorgeous...

I have no idea who this Zooey is and after googling it still don't recall seeing her anywhere.

She was the love interest in Elf. She was also in Hitchhikers Guide. Among other movies :)

Top Bottom