UU Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Tourney!

Hey guys we can still do this thing! we have a bunch of people who said they would be willing to participate!

Again, the rules that Aldrine set are as follows:
POKEMON TOURNEY!

Rules:

1. NO HACKED POKEMON (i.e. action replay, game shark, maxed out stats, etc.)
2. 3 on 3 single battle. (You can only bring 3 pokemon with you)
3. NO LEGENDARY POKEMON
4. Lv100 level cap. (Even if your pokemon is only 40, it'll automatically be lv100 when you enter the battle room)

(other rules?) we haven't decided on whether we will allow switching out during battle. preferences? Any other rules that should be added or are we good with these?

GRAND PRIZE:
1st place FREE mini song tutorial of your choice via YouTube.
2nd and 3rd place:
Set of ukulele strings of your choice.

(how bout some stickers or a tshirt? mauna loa macadamia chocolate clusters? haha actually i'd be willing to donate a prize. :D)

Heres the updated tournament roster with codes:

Aldrine
Trainer Name: "Aldymon"
Friend Code: 2019 6220 1180
Davoomac
Trainer Name: "Davoo"
Friend Code: 0903 2079 0672
TsudaWuda
Trainer Name: "TWITCH"
Friend Code: 3437 2420 2990
CurryKnight
Trainer name: "Dante"
My friend code: 4854 3813 4807
Jimmy
Trainer name: "JDog"
Friend Code: 4424 8796 4065
UkuleleJunkie
Trainer name: "Jay"
Friend Code: 0430 8356 7079
Fred Miu
Trainer name: "BOOB"
Friend Code: 2707 1715 4512
dafamcallsmebj
Trainer name: "BJ"
Friend Code: 4167-4599-4357

Mike Taba
Trainer name: "JEREL"
Friend Code: 4983 4184 1308

Poi Dog
Trainer name: "Poi Dog"
Friend Code: 0130 3590 1456
New!
Kira
Trainer name: "Kira"
Friend Code: 4511 1137 7153
New!
Mossyoak
Trainer name: "Matt"
Friend Code: 0602 8029 5704
New!

As always we can do some prebattles. So just msg each other if you see each other on AIM to see if we can do a few battles!

****updated: added mossyoak's trainer information and added Poi Dog's new friend code!

Last edited:
use are making me want to buy the game again, but i don't have the patience...

i hate! walking through grass and 1000000 pokemon come up when you dont want them too, but when u do... they never come!!

use are making me want to buy the game again, but i don't have the patience...

i hate! walking through grass and 1000000 pokemon come up when you dont want them too, but when u do... they never come!!

You should dude! You have just enough time to get your pokemon all battle ready for when Pokemon Platinum comes out next Spring (probably around April.) Platinum actually comes out Sept 13, 2008 in Japan - so if things go as they had in the past, then the US, UK and Australia will get it around April of the following year.

BTW - if you haven't seen the previews yet, Platinum is going to have A LOT of new stuff in it (including JUMPING). In other words, the character player will be able to jump (not sure if this is in all of the different maps, but I've seen it in the new "Torn World" of Platinum.

Check out this little video of "Pokemon Sunday" as shown in Japan (shows previews of the upcoming Pokemon Platinum @ about 3:55 of the video!) CLICK HERE

Just had my a$$ handed to me by Aldymon! LOL That was alot of fun man! I definitely have to work on getting some of my pokemon a little more trained.

Thanks for the matches Aldrine!

BTW - Aldrine and I played 3 vs 3, he won best 2 of 3! I need to figure out a team that can handle that Metagross! LOL

Just had my a$$ handed to me by Aldymon! LOL That was alot of fun man! I definitely have to work on getting some of my pokemon a little more trained.

Thanks for the matches Aldrine!

BTW - Aldrine and I played 3 vs 3, he won best 2 of 3! I need to figure out a team that can handle that Metagross! LOL

LOL yah he's got some nasty pokemon!

WOOHOO!!!!! I'm so friggin' stoked! I hatched a SHINY ヒンバス (FEEBAS) in my Nihongo version of Pokemon Diamond!!! Now I need to go make a bunch of dry poffins to evolve that puppy into a SHINY ミロカロス (MILOTIC)!!!! I'm so friggin' stoked!

dpffsa349.png
+ DRY POFFINS + level up =
dpffsa350.png

WOOHOOO!!!!

Last edited:
I remember pokemon sooo well but I havent played any of the new versions. I really hated Gary in the first generations.

Attachments

• 1213686584106.jpg
    1213686584106.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 5
roflol starmie?? :rofl:

of course.. because everyone uses starmie
i actually always forget that pokemon lol

not dissin on ur starmie or anything aldrine.. please don't make him hydro pump me!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom