Show us your ukes!

Brüko #4 Soprano

I bought this new about 18 years ago while living in Denmark. I contacted the company with these pictures asking for some info on it. Herr Pfeiffer kindly replied: "the instrument you have is an old No. 4 model made of maple with sunburst finish. This kind of instrument is not available anymore."

I never did much with it until recently. Drug it out, cleaned it up, lowered the action a bit (just over 3/32" at the 12th fret), and put new strings on it. Plays and sounds very nice.

I wish I could remember what I paid for it!

Edit: about 80 eur in 2000

Last edited:
Wow, what a beautiful Cocobolo Ukulele! If you want one, try them on Facebook. I have one, and it's the best uke I've ever owned.

I forgot to update the Uke p*** thread with my newest family member. Acquired in April. I was in the market for a nice soprano, and came across this lovely Imua on Reverb. It fit the parameters I was looking for (nut size, satin finish, etc.), it was listed in mint condition & the koa was beautiful, the price was right, and it was located right next door at a guitar shop in Colorado.......how could I resist!

Attachments

• IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0205.jpg
    IMG_0205.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 64
I forgot to update the Uke p*** thread with my newest family member. Acquired in April. I was in the market for a nice soprano, and came across this lovely Imua on Reverb. It fit the parameters I was looking for (nut size, satin finish, etc.), it was listed in mint condition & the koa was beautiful, the price was right, and it was located right next door at a guitar shop in Colorado.......how could I resist!

Hey, nice uke, congratulations!

My latest addition on the left - a Kala KA-SLNG - not the fanciest uke in the world but I love it for the concert scale neck and the finish - and it matches it's big brother on the right!

20180522_195432.jpg

Hello all you's'n's.
Here is a limited edition harp ukulele creation with all the nuances and timbre and and and don't block the cash register please. giggle.
Regards.HarpUkulele_IMG_7473.jpg

Is that a Sound Smith? It's nice looking whatever it is.

IMG_20180725_191339.jpg

My current lil family :D I have a bunch more in england, actually my koa and spalted maple are still back in England! But here's my current setup, none are fancy and none cost more than two hundred but :D I love them all and they have their own stories!

Top Bottom