Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your favorite Zelda song? :D

On a complete sidenote Sean, that is the most epic signature ever conceived!!!
    And I love Kakariko from TP, the flute in it is absolutely gorgeous!
    I was born into unconvention. But as long as I have lived, it's been with good intention.

Sometimes I post videos here:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Kendensuki

Here is another favorite that isn't thought of as much: The Deku Palace theme from Majoras Mask.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-kb2...eature=related

Damnit I want to play some Zelda SO bad right now. I wanna go buy a Gamecube.
    Last edited by Link; 08-17-2009 at 07:06 AM.

lol. Best games I played on gamecube were the zelda titles and Melee. It was such an underrated console, which seems to happen with all the nintendo consoles these days. :c
    I was born into unconvention. But as long as I have lived, it's been with good intention.

Sometimes I post videos here:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Kendensuki

My favorite will always be the original Legend of Zelda title screen music. I get chills every time I listen to it.

I love all the music that has come over the years. But nothing seems to some close to that original theme.

I really want to play it on the harmonica… I have yet to see a video of someone doing that well. The piece sounds really good on the harmonica but is extremely difficult to play correctly (it has lot's of accidentals and those require considerable skill on a diatonic harp).

I think every harmonica playing Zelda fan tries this piece only to be horribly frustrated. (There are at least three different tabs to it on HarpTabs.com, all wrong).

Playing that well on the harp is one of my three lifetime musical goals.

One day.
    —Gregory (has no tea)

I also forgot all about the termina feild theme when i heard the intro a smile came to my face. I have to say The song of storms remix u posted is veryy epic. Ive listened to more LOZ music than any other game hands down.

I have to say though dragon roost island frm the wind waker is my fav song in the whole series. Although it is exceptionally hard to pick a fav that song is deffinitly it.
    heres a link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIu5L...eature=related
    i wish i had more times to learn more LOZ on uke but i have to do more homework for Economics!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rastadan View Post
    I also forgot all about the termina feild theme when i heard the intro a smile came to my face. I have to say The song of storms remix u posted is veryy epic. Ive listened to more LOZ music than any other game hands down.

I have to say though dragon roost island frm the wind waker is my fav song in the whole series. Although it is exceptionally hard to pick a fav that song is deffinitly it.
    I like the way you think! Out of all the gamers I know, I am one of only a few who actually played through Majora's Mask without giving up, so Termina means a lot to me also

The Dragon Roost Island theme is really brilliant, I wasn't so much of a fan of Wind Waker but some of the music was just excellent. Glad they used it in SSBB
    And thus the lord did sayeth,
    Jogging is Good for Exercise.
    And the people rejoiced
    and enjoyed wholesome activity.
    http://www.doktai.com

I love Gerudo Valley, and it is super fun to play. All of the Ocarina of time music is classic though
    I also really liked a lot of the music from windwaker, particularly the end credits song and the dragon roost island theme
    Lanikai Lu-21 Soprano

My favourites have got to be Zelda's lullaby, Clock Town Theme (which was the first song I learnt properly on piano), and the main theme from Wind Waker that plays while you're sailing the ocean.

Thread Information