Video Comment Contest Win A Prize Pack!

dominicfoundthemooon

Reaction score
This is a simple easy contest. I didn't put it in the contest section because it is not so much about ukuleles and more just about funny stories. The directions are simple.

1. Watch this youtube video ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdoI36CPYk4

2. Leave a text or video response 500 words or less ON THE VIDEO not this thread.

3. Only one entry per person... so make it good.

4. The one that makes me laugh the most... Gets the prize pack!!

1. Bob Dylan Bio
2. Extra Loud Kazoo (from island bizarre)
3. Percussion Egg (from island bizarre)
4. Astronaut Ice Cream!!!!!

Total Value: 1 million dollars

ONE WEEK FOR THIS ONE!!

get your comments or video responses in by WED of next week. 08/26

Just have some fun with it!!!

I will contact the winner on YOUTUBE and post the winning response here!

later..

d

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 21
BTW...

Your comment can be about ANY odd or awkward situation or conversation that you had with someone in public... that you didn't know well..

you know.. public transit.. the store... the mall.. just about anyplace.. i love when these happen..

sometimes i am the one doing it!! so yeah.. click the video link above.. and comment or video respond away..

d

zomg astronaut ice cream.

photo-3.jpg

this is like a million dollar prize pack! the dylan book is cool.. has tons of good pics..

I know some pretty funny stories but unfortunately they aren't mine. :(

Alas I do not take the bus anymore. I suppose I could tell you why as everyone I tell it to seems to laugh from it.

my super awkward public transportation story that I try to forget happened posted in text form...urgh. please don't judge me

hey all.. quick BUMP there are two days.. MON-TUE night to get in your comments on the video..

THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE ABOUT PUBLIC TRANSIT.. they can be about any public place.. and odd conversation you had.. any fun or funny one! they all work!! just post it on the video link from the first.. i am not going to take a long time to pick a winner.. when i wake up on WED i am going to read them.. and then PM the one i think is the best and get off your prize pack!!!

another video and prize pack are in the words.. stay tuned!

later

Winner

WINNER

casetone2514

"""
3 kids (about 13, 10 and 5 yo) got on my bus. The driver asks youngest:

How old are you?
KID: 5
Driver: Say "4" when I ask you again.
KID: OK
Driver: How old are you?
Kid: 4
Driver: Oh, you travel for free. You can use your fare to buy an ice-cream. Now if anyone else asks you how old you are you must say 4, OK?
KID: OK

A ticket inspector got on two stops later and said to the kid:

How old are you?
KID:4. I'm 5 really, but the driver said I should tell people I'm 4. TRUE!
""""""

THAT IS GREAT!!! I LOVE THAT STORY!! I AM GOING TO PM YOU VIA YOUTUBE FOR YOUR ADDY.. PRIZE ON ITS WAY!!

------------

i am going to do this again soon.. i have another prize pack ready.. and another topic.. stay tuned and thanks for all who entered!

d

Top Bottom