Signatures

UkuleleHill

Reaction score
I love to make signatures... Mine changes all the time because I love to make them... So I have decided to hone my skillz a bit more and make sigs for others. If you want a signature made, I am willing to make you one. All I need is a basic outline of colors you want in it, 2-3 pictures (none if you don't want any) and what you want it to say... See mine for an example. But yeah I will try to hammer them out pretty quick but if I get alot of requests I will put a time-line on them.

ooooooooooo

what an awesome idea! your designs look great too! :shaka:

can you make me one of godzilla playing the ukulele and breathing fire and in the fire it says lukuleles! i give you full color artistic choice, but if you can make it bold pop arty and popping.

let me know if that is too much.

thanks man!

Last edited:
man that looked nice. What graphics program do you use?

As for the sig request: I don't have any specifics but I would like something that defines mellow, a hammock at sunset, or floating on a river, etc. I just want it to match my personality. just let me know and thanks for doing this.

I use paint and photoshop. I'll get working on these later I just poped on momentarily.

Rasta colors, ukulele picture and the word "Jammin Da Uke".

THANKS!

Is it like 1 person only gets 1 sig?

One signature per person, yep...

Do you want a certain ukulele, or just like a black outline kind of like the one I used for UkuLeLesReggAe's?

:eek:
Awesome Andy! I'd love one!
With this picture, and the writing Bratset, kinda beside the picture maybe, and then this quote beneath the picture: If a thing isn't worth saying, you sing it.

I'd love it if you could use some colours from this picture and get some inspiration there ;)

man that looked nice. What graphics program do you use?

As for the sig request: I don't have any specifics but I would like something that defines mellow, a hammock at sunset, or floating on a river, etc. I just want it to match my personality. just let me know and thanks for doing this.

sp60.png

Last edited:
Rasta colors, ukulele picture and the word "Jammin Da Uke".

THANKS!

Is it like 1 person only gets 1 sig?

u2544sig.png

I can change this and do whatever you want just let me know...

I have some other ideas rolling around in my head I might change this and post some others later on...

Last edited:
u2544sig.png

I can change this and do whatever you want just let me know...

I have some other ideas rolling around in my head I might change this and post some others later on...
It says "this image has been moved or deleted" Yeah just black outline ukulele like UkuLeLesReggAe and can you add a picture of Waikiki Beach, Hawaii in the backround? and don't forget the word "Jammin Da Uke"! :D

Last edited:
Sorry all moved my sigs into their own album... Didn't realize it would effect them...

It says "this image has been moved or deleted" Yeah just black outline ukulele like UkuLeLesReggAe and can you add a picture of Waikiki Beach, Hawaii in the backround? and don't forget the word "Jammin Da Uke"! :D

Check it out now and let me know if you like it. I can change it with the Waikiki as well just let me know. Do you want a view of it towards Diamond Head or just a pic off of it? If you have a picture you have taken you want I can certainly add it.

Top Bottom