Signatures

O.K. I'm new, but I was wondering if you would make me one anyway, I like, and am going to steal if I can?! the animal with uke in hand, I have a link, to a picture of arms holding a wombat, do you think you photoshop a uke into his hands so it looks like he's playing it, lol that would be amazing!!! Then just put TheMoodyMoose above it?!?!?! This would be amazing!

http://djatrak.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/wombat.png

Wow, Andy. These are great!
I'd be honored if you made me one.
The only thing I ask is that you use both UkuVinny and Goldie

other than that, I guess you can just surprise me...;)

hey dude ive seen the signatures you make and i gotta say they freakin blow my mind
i was wondering if you could make me a new one if you're not too busy??
colors: purple, black and dark blue
and i want it to say Sillyy Island Girl

Man, it would be AWESOME to have my own CUSTOM sig. Wonder who I would have to contact for one of them???? :D

Man, it would be AWESOME to have my own CUSTOM sig. Wonder who I would have to contact for one of them???? :D

You should try contacting "UkuleleHill" but I think he is busy working on something for me.

i've seen some really cool signatures on here, my personal fav has to be ukulelereggaes.

i use veer.com. their business is to sell stock photography and fonts to magazines. but they let you create an image of your own in the font to see what it looks like and i just copy and paste the images. here one i made for the ukulelelove campaign. which i'll be printing on tshirts and hoodies

You should try contacting "UkuleleHill" but I think he is busy working on something for me.

haha thanks Ramon. I was just making a joke bc I asked Andy to make me one a long time ago and I still have nothing. I just like poking fun at him. It keeps me happy :D

haha thanks Ramon. I was just making a joke bc I asked Andy to make me one a long time ago and I still have nothing. I just like poking fun at him. It keeps me happy :D

What a jerk! See if I make you a signature now!!

lol jp I have been way busy lately... I am FINALLY getting time to actually sit and do things... I will start working on them this week!

i've seen some really cool signatures on here, my personal fav has to be ukulelereggaes.

i use veer.com. their business is to sell stock photography and fonts to magazines. but they let you create an image of your own in the font to see what it looks like and i just copy and paste the images. here one i made for the ukulelelove campaign. which i'll be printing on tshirts and hoodies
Just letting you know this sig is beyond the measurements as per the forum guidelines. It is 228 pixels high when the limit is 150 pixels.

Here, i resized it :)

pic1gn.jpg

Last edited:
Seems as though anyone who is a true UU member has a sig made by you!

heres a challenging one for you... I like Steampunk artwork, if you could incorporate that into a sig, that would be sweeeet. Maybe add TreF, a Uke, and or Cotton Hill. Your the artist, you have the eye ;)

If its too hard, i understand.

THen again I dont even know if you are still doing these.

Thanks!

Mr. Ukulelehill.. I've seen your nice signatures that you made and I liked them a lot! Can you please make me a reggae-hawaiian style signature? That would be great :D Thanks.

Top Bottom