Signatures

Andy, you are the man! Thanks a bunch:shaka:

Thanks! I really appreciate you doing this! :D

Here is what I came up with. I couldn't come up with a place to put the uke... But I also couldn't make the Waikiki pic smaller. So if you want me to change it I will just let me know :)

u2544sig2.png

Fixing it just a min...

Last edited:
what an awesome idea! your designs look great too! :shaka:

can you make me one of godzilla playing the ukulele and breathing fire and in the fire it says lukuleles! i give you full color artistic choice, but if you can make it bold pop arty and popping.

let me know if that is too much.

thanks man!

Here is what I came up with. If you want me to change anything I will just let me know! :)

lukusig.png

Andy, you are very generous for doing this. I am a character in a cartoon strip, and here is an image of me. Any chance of incorporating the girl into something appropriate for me? You know enough about me to have fun with this, so go for it. And yes I know it's weird, my character's name is Sukie, and I was a character in the comic strip long before I knew our Sukie.

Attachments

• 14jucyt.jpg
    14jucyt.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 22
:eek:
Awesome Andy! I'd love one!
With this picture, and the writing Bratset, kinda beside the picture maybe, and then this quote beneath the picture: If a thing isn't worth saying, you sing it.

I'd love it if you could use some colours from this picture and get some inspiration there ;)

You should be up here soon... Let me know if you want me to change anything on it... I forgot to save the psd but I can still edit it...

brsig.png

Andy, you are very generous for doing this. I am a character in a cartoon strip, and here is an image of me. Any chance of incorporating the girl into something appropriate for me? You know enough about me to have fun with this, so go for it. And yes I know it's weird, my character's name is Sukie, and I was a character in the comic strip long before I knew our Sukie.

Sure :) I'll work on it, if I get tired I will post it tomorrow but I might be able to knock it out tonight... I am on a roll :)

First thing that came to my head about you Sally is that you like to go to the beach (sorry the beach is on my mind today...) So here is what I came up with. Let me know if you want me to change anything! :D

salusig.png

Andy, I love it. Thank you. Nice touch adding the sunglasses. Now tell me how do I get it in my sig line. I'm clueless.

Top Bottom