Signatures

Mr. Ukulelehill.. I've seen your nice signatures that you made and I liked them a lot! Can you please make me a reggae-hawaiian style signature? That would be great :D Thanks.

Certainly, just don't call me Mr :)

O..oh my apologies I just read the Welcome UkuleleHill new moderator thread and it said Mr.UkuleleHill. Sorry, haha.

Still taking requests!

You are just too good - those signatures are great - and lightning quick. What a talent you are Andy.
I'll have to give some serious thought as to who I am.
Who am I?
Who am I ?
Who am I?
I'll let you know.
I'm impressed *too many exclamation marks*

lol Jen, that rule only applies in the Leaderboard thread... ;) Thanks BTW

Oh Andy, I'm laughing too, all the way here in Oz!
I tell you - this excursion into UU could drive a gal to drink!
That is just sooooo funny. Here I am, trying to figure out the most basic of things like how to 'reply with quote' and then noble friends Rob and Will gave me a few tips about things including thr rule about too many !!!!!! and lol lol lol etc. How was I supposed to know that's only in the Leaderboard thread.
Tell me Signor Moderator ... where is the handbook to UU, with Bylaws for Leaderboard and other.
Have I missed it, or do I just have to learn by trial and embarrassing error ?

Andy, I just want to say I love the way you've incorporated my name into your signature - that's very sweet of you :)

Oh Andy, I'm laughing too, all the way here in Oz!
I tell you - this excursion into UU could drive a gal to drink!
That is just sooooo funny. Here I am, trying to figure out the most basic of things like how to 'reply with quote' and then noble friends Rob and Will gave me a few tips about things including thr rule about too many !!!!!! and lol lol lol etc. How was I supposed to know that's only in the Leaderboard thread.
Tell me Signor Moderator ... where is the handbook to UU, with Bylaws for Leaderboard and other.
Have I missed it, or do I just have to learn by trial and embarrassing error ?

No handbook, just trial and error... But don't think of it as embarrasing! You are doing great so far! :) Oh and I'll be keeping your name in my sig for a while ;)

Let me know if you like this:

arashisig.png

Wow that looks nice! But could you change the colors to red and white instead? If you can't, I understand. Thanks!! :D

Edit - Nevermind.. I'm happy with what I got. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Wow that looks nice! But could you change the colors to red and white instead? If you can't, I understand. Thanks!! :D

Edit - Nevermind.. I'm happy with what I got. Thanks :)

Well.... lol I made this one anyway!

arashisig2.png

Whoa.. Thanks!! My two favorite colors..(awes for an hour)....Uh, what was I talking about? Lol, thank you so much Andy! :)

Top Bottom