Thread: disney high school musical uke by washburn!!

Default disney high school musical uke by washburn!!

Oh my goodness! A parent at my school found this at Tuesday Morning for $20 and BOUGHT IT for my CLASS!! YAY! What a nice surprise present. She also bought one for her kids.

Going for upwards of $50 elsewhere on the internet. WHEE!

It's concert-sized and very much like my concert sized Oscar Schmidt by Washburn. Except for the painted stars and "High School Musical" decorations.

Since this post seems too boring to get any replies, I am adding a link to me playing it and talking about it on youtube to hopefully be more entertaining.
    Last edited by pamelamama; 09-09-2009 at 09:15 PM. Reason: toooooo booooooring

That's a guitar.

Edit: She's right, they do make a ukulele. Google for pics.

oopsie, I put up the wrong photo. Mine is def. a uke! doh --

Ok, got an appropriate photo up there now. Could only find a tiny one. I think I will put a sticker over the HSM logo.
    Last edited by pamelamama; 09-09-2009 at 06:46 PM.

could I maybe interest you in watching me play this silly thing?

Looky here.

Default Still enjoying it?

Well, I wasn't lucky enough to find one so inexpensive at Tuesday Morning, but I have found it on Amazon (finally). There wasn't one to be found for quite awhile and now it's finally shown up on Ebay and Amazon for around $45-50. I am ordering one and will probably put a sticker over the HSM as well. Or maybe yet, I might have my husband sand the headstock and paint it. I do really like the stars design and the blue color. How has it held up? I have a very nice Kala KA-T which I'm very pleased with, but I would really like a concert sized inexpensive uke as well. Thanks for the Youtube video, it was very helpful!

It is a toy! Wouldn't spend the money on it. Money better used elsewhere. Xo

Thread Information