UU Tour October 2009!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey everybody! We're coming back to the mainland very soon! In fact in a couple of weeks! Here are our current stops but we plan to fill out the schedule in the next week. Thank you guys for all your support and hopefully we can meet you guys when we're up there. Also, we are currently trying to schedule some gigs on the EAST COAST, if you can help us out, hit me up on email, ukuleleunderground@gmail.com

Sep 30th - Moonlight Beach Strummers (6-9pm @ Today's Pizza, 481 Santa Fe Dr., Encinitas, CA 92024
Oct 1st - Indie Scene showcase @ THE CASA PRINCESA (8:00-8:30pm @THE CASA PRINCESA
4527 York Blvd, LA, CA, 90041) Short set I know but we can all hang out together before and after.
Oct 3rd - So Cal Ukulele Festival (8:30am-4:30pm @ Cerritos Park East Community Center, 13234 E. 166th Street, Cerritos, CA)
Oct 6th - Performance w/ Victoria Vox! (7:30 pm @ Cyclops, 30 W. North Ave. Baltimore, MD 21239)
Oct 7th - Performance w/ the K! (8:00pm @ Pianos NYC, 158 Ludlow St. New York, NY 10002)
Oct 8th - Open Mic! (7:00pm @ Tillies of Brooklyn, 248 Dekalb Av. Brooklyn, NY 11205) UU is crashing the open mic - bring your ukulele and rock out with us! More details here.
Oct 10-11 - Wine Country Uke Festival (St. Helena, CA, see site for more location details)

Last edited by a moderator:
So,, when are you comming to Korea? :D

I do Bookings here in Canada, I know it's a long way off...but if you ever want to come to the area drop me a line! I would love to organize something!

:shaka:

... this is why I regret not applying to Berkley or UCLA... would have gotten in, but that tuition... ooh wee. plenty of ukes for that money. but now that you guys go down to CA so much.. erg, perhaps it may have been worth it. :D nah.

did someone say east coast?!?!?! :D

Or you could go just a little further and cross the atlantic...

Good to see you're getting to the east coast, they need some love too!

PA

i run shows of all kinds in pa with some friends if you are interested

Do you guys have any general idea about where on the East Coast (Northern like NY or PA or southern like FL, GA, SC) or are you just going anywhere that you can book a gig? B/C Im sure there are so many places on the east coast to play.

Sep 30 - Moonlight Beach Strummers
Oct 3 - So Cal Ukulele Festival
Oct 9-11 - Wine Country Uke Festival

By Wine Country Uke Festival you must mean Sonoma/Napa. I think I remember a poster contest for that one. But where are the others? Can you provide some links?

By Wine Country Uke Festival you must mean Sonoma/Napa. I think I remember a poster contest for that one. But where are the others? Can you provide some links?

http://winecountryukefest.wordpress.com/

there's gonna be a toooooooon of talent at this fest! cant wait!

spread tha word! i'm surprised this thread isnt getting more love!!! is the novelty of jammin wid a lil filipino, ukulele-virtuoso, hiro-nakamura-lookin, super cool guy starting to wear off? uu'ers must be losing their minds!!!

Hey Ryan...are you guys gonna do a workshop or just perform at the SoCal Uke Fest?
Cuz I don't know which tickets to buy...

Top Bottom