Something Try

That's really good! where did you get your uke?

I know it's not perfect, still a work in progress ...

UkuCouS, you are making excellent progress. Feels good doesn't it? Allow me to help you out on one of those chords. On the part right before the lyric goes "I don't wanna leave" you are playing three chords, the G, an Am7 and then it should be a G7. You are playing what is essentially a Bb with the open G string. So it looks and sounds like you are playing 0565. What you want to play is 0575 and it will sound so sweet to your ears. Just slide that ring finger up one more fret.

Good job. I like how you are taking bits of what Aldrine plays and adding your own stuff along with some of my stuff. Some of the best music is a blend of influences.

really good job you got going here.

in time you will play it perfect because you play it well now - practise to perfection :D

I haven't started learning this song

Thanks a lot guys :D, I wasn't expecting so sweet comments ... thanks !
Vroom : I got it for €375 = $510, I'm a lucky guy !
Dominator: Yup I'm actually playing 0565, but it's true 0575 sound really better ! Thanks
But I missed one chord, just before the 6454, I can't figure what chord is it, I play 2424, is it good ?

Ok I just saw (again) your tutorial, it apprears to be a A maj chord 2104 ... cool :D

Top Bottom