Ohana SK-30L Long Nect Soprano

Mouthy1

Reaction score
I know, no pictures, no sound clips, never happened but I figured I would throw this out there and be hazed and just deal with it.

So I saw this on Ebay and figured I better try it. For $126 bucks, I can afford to try it without breaking the bank. I emailed the Ebay seller directly-Atomicbich. Super fast communication by the way and she has been amazing and included some free stuff for fun....but that is another thread. Anyway, got it today and I am very impressed. I just got rid of a Koa long neck soprano Kiwaya so I have some very good reference and honestly, this thing does extremely well by comparison. Nice and loud which the Kiwaya was exceptional with...this thing is super close. The tone is superb with very good sustain and the very best thing of all...NO BUZZING!!! I hate buzzing and this has none. It is about the same weight of the kiwaya and frankly a little nicer looking. The fit and finish is very good with only a few tiny glitches but not worth mentioning. I expected a ton less. I think I will start looking more at Ohana's honestly(the Kiwaya had no glitches). Anyway, there you go. I just ordered an Open Headstock Mainland and a Boat shape so I will get them next week and will say something about those too. Oh, I just got a Koloa soprano and love it in case you care.

About the Ebay seller on a side note: They took VERY good care of me and communicated better than anyone I have worked with so thanks Von at Wild Fox Music aka Atomicbich.

Sk 30 l

I bought one about 2 months ago from Mike on Ebay and I, too, am VERY impressed with the thing. It is very loud and clear. Almost bell-like. Action, fit, and finish are excellent. I agree, it's a great little uke!

As if I wasn't already thinking I wanted one of these. Sigh.

Dear Santa...

I'm a long neck fan too...... I have a Ohana 30L also strung with worth browns and it does sound as nice as the Kiwaya long neck (btw I have that Kiwaya.... Glad you like the Koloa I sent you)

I just picked up a Lehua Long Neck Soprano from MGM and that is also very sweet

I have the vineyard version. Same thing but with a pretty "V" on the headstock. I named it "Littlefoot".

Top Bottom