required title

Hello, deach. Pleased to meet you.

You? Oh, come now...

Since I am a seasoned forum participant, I can detect sarcasm pretty easily. Please make sure you add (sarcasm) to the end of your post so you don't confuse people. kthxbye.

Hi deach, you are a wonderful person. You shine, and the world becomes brighter for it. I would grovel in your footsteps, if only we were not captured in this virtual world that prevents us from doing so. Come to think of it, I could grovel virtually if that pokes your fire. Anyway, just trying to convey the limitless love and affection I have for you.

Now...

Are you the guy that gives ukes?
Can I have one?
I am a poor student and have no money to upgrade from the Makala that my father bought in 1973 which has action you can stick a finger through. Just a mid-priced one is fine, but a Hawaiian made axe with whatever color label would be fine as well. Not that I am asking in public, but you know, just wanted to share the terrible situation I am in. I would just love to play a good ukulele because my current instrument is really holding back my skillzzz. If the uke is a no can do, just some stringz or a T-shirt is fine as well. I am very easy to deal with.

ktxbiodiesel

(narcissism)

Since I am a seasoned forum participant, I can detect sarcasm pretty easily. Please make sure you add (sarcasm) to the end of your post so you don't confuse people. kthxbye.
Oh, yes! Sorry, Deach! Those who know me, know me to be sarcastic, too! Hopefully, you will get to know me. (Not sarcastic!)

Yo Deach...:)

A sarcasm detector? Yeah, that's helpful.

Top Bottom