New-ish

CountryMouse

Reaction score
Hi! I joined UU in late August of this year, when I first started playing the ukulele. I'm enjoying it here a lot, and I've gotten a lot of help and good information here too!

Y'all are great!

CountryMouse

You rock country mouse! Keep crankin' out those videos!!

::blush:: Thanks! I'll try! I've got some ideas, and I'm working on some songs. Also: I've got a webcam coming in (that I got on the cheap as a Gold Box special from amazon.com today!) that I hope will have better sound than my Canon camera. We'll see!

CountryMouse

Hey CM! xx

Hi Miss Mouse. I'm really digging your videos, especially your original song. It's beautiful. Looking forward to more.

Hey CM :) you've been a great ambassador for the ukulele so far - long may it continue. Looking forward to the next video

Hi Miss Mouse. I'm really digging your videos, especially your original song. It's beautiful. Looking forward to more.

Hi Seeso! Eep, thank you! I feel I have so far to go in my uke-ing, plus I didn't sing for years and my voice and breath control are so weak. I so want to be lots better!

CountryMouse

Hey CM :) you've been a great ambassador for the ukulele so far - long may it continue. Looking forward to the next video

Thanks! You should see the folks over on Twitter I've been pushing, errr encouraging into picking up the uke. :p Well, it's FUN, so who wouldn't want to play the uke?! :)

CountryMouse

Hi Seeso! Eep, thank you! I feel I have so far to go in my uke-ing, plus I didn't sing for years and my voice and breath control are so weak. I so want to be lots better!

CountryMouse

Hola CM! Hey, I think your singings really nice. Keep up the vids! XX

It's great to have you here, Mouse!

You should see the folks over on Twitter I've been pushing, errr encouraging into picking up the uke. :p Well, it's FUN, so who wouldn't want to play the uke?! :)
Yeah we'll wear them down eventually. lol

Thanks again for pointing me in this direction. Lots of useful info here. :)

Top Bottom