Welcome . . .

Kanaka916

Reaction score
1oSyQ.gif

On behalf of the Staff and Moderators, we welcome you to 'Ukulele Underground. There is an abundant wealth of information within the forums as well as knowledgeable members willing to assist in your journey to become a better player. We hope all of you find this site beneficial and will continue to be an active participant in our community. Should you require assistance, feel free to contact us via PM and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Again, Welcome!

The UU Staff (Past & Present)
Aldrine Guerrero
Anaka
buddhuu
Fred Miu
Grumpy Coyote
HaileISela
Kanaka916
Melissa82
NukeDoc
Rayan
Seeso
UkuleleHill
Ukulele JJ
wickedwahine11

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcome! I hope I can be accepted into the UU family! Hello from Washington (the state, not DC)

haha thanks for the warm welcome!
and i hope i can learn wayy more stuff on this site than the others ones that I've tried before!

I finally signed up, inspired by Salukulady my fellow Barefoot Wahine, and UU'er Suki who I can't believe came out to California from back east. Been visiting UU and watching your videos etc for many months. I feel so privileged to know I have met Aldrine and Aaron in person. Three Hour Tour guys were so nice. What a blast at diPiazza's. I see no videos of that night yet, you can see at least part of our set (we came on after Aldrine.) Greg from Three Hour Tour played steel drums with us. www.myspace.com/barefootwahinesband

Thanks so much for the welcome...and the ettiquet advice! I am a rank beginner at this, finally picking up the concert Hilo I bought about 25 years ago for about $45.00 and am loving every second of it... I know this will be my last post for a while, save for questions (of which I have volumes), so, again, my thanks for this site--and for Aldrine's e-mail updates, too!

Thanks Everyone! From the sound of it i'm gonna really hav fun here. It's real good listening 2 u guys who hav been at this for years, and fantasisng about wen ive been at it longer. ive been playing for around a year on a cheapo uke, and am just getting a new Kala KA-FMB GN (like my profile picture). I no people say not to try playing left handed but im a real lefty and just couldn't do it right handed so ive got mine modifided
Thanks again

DanS

More addictive than nicotine.......can't stop playin'... must play now... no time for sleep.....
Thanks for the welcome and the fine Island Spirit that is prevelant throughought UU!!
a note to Aldrine... that rooster rocks and should part of every video!!! LOL Keep up the great work everybody.

Thanks for the welcome! Please excuse me, I'm gonna go look around a bit....

Thanks for the warm welcome. Have been slugging thru learning the uke on my own and have enjoyed much of you all's online lessons. I'm sure the forums will help me out even more.

ang in savannah ga

Aloha!
Mahalo for the warm welcome. I read a few, smiled and said aw, this is going to be fun. Great to talk story!

Hello. Uhm. So i'm still developing an interest in playing the Ukulele. I've been planning to buy one since last month but i dunno how to choose between good/bad sounding Ukuleles. I've been playing the guitar for at least 5years now and Ukuleles are far different from guitars when it comes to tune and stuff so yea. I tried playin' my friend's ukulele before and it's pretty easy actually. Hopefully i'll get tips and stuffs on buying ukes.

Top Bottom