Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome . . .

Arrow Welcome . . .

On behalf of the Staff and Moderators, we welcome you to 'Ukulele Underground. There is an abundant wealth of information within the forums as well as knowledgeable members willing to assist in your journey to become a better player. We hope all of you find this site beneficial and will continue to be an active participant in our community. Should you require assistance, feel free to contact us via PM and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Again, Welcome!

The UU Staff (Past & Present)
    Aldrine Guerrero
    Anaka
    buddhuu
    Fred Miu
    Grumpy Coyote
    HaileISela
    Kanaka916
    Melissa82
    NukeDoc
    Rayan
    Seeso
    UkuleleHill
    Ukulele JJ
    wickedwahine11
    Last edited by Kanaka916; 05-12-2011 at 06:29 AM.

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao;
    pa`a ka waha.

Observe with the eyes; listen with the ears; shut the mouth.
    Thus one learns.

South east louisiana.. below new orleans.. yes there is stuff below new orleans besides water

this is random but i really like that picture you posted kanaka lol

Thank you for the welcome! I hope I can be accepted into the UU family! Hello from Washington (the state, not DC)
    Jammin............

haha thanks for the warm welcome!
    and i hope i can learn wayy more stuff on this site than the others ones that I've tried before!

I'm stuck in a horrible little town in southern Washington. Planning to move to Portland, Oregon .

Cool Nooooob

Thanks for the nice welcome. Can't wait to learn more...

Thanks for the welcome! I excited to get good at the uke. Did u guys still find a way to play at Hungtingon Peir today?

I finally signed up, inspired by Salukulady my fellow Barefoot Wahine, and UU'er Suki who I can't believe came out to California from back east. Been visiting UU and watching your videos etc for many months. I feel so privileged to know I have met Aldrine and Aaron in person. Three Hour Tour guys were so nice. What a blast at diPiazza's. I see no videos of that night yet, you can see at least part of our set (we came on after Aldrine.) Greg from Three Hour Tour played steel drums with us. www.myspace.com/barefootwahinesband

Thanks so much for the welcome...and the ettiquet advice! I am a rank beginner at this, finally picking up the concert Hilo I bought about 25 years ago for about $45.00 and am loving every second of it... I know this will be my last post for a while, save for questions (of which I have volumes), so, again, my thanks for this site--and for Aldrine's e-mail updates, too!

Thanks Everyone! From the sound of it i'm gonna really hav fun here. It's real good listening 2 u guys who hav been at this for years, and fantasisng about wen ive been at it longer. ive been playing for around a year on a cheapo uke, and am just getting a new Kala KA-FMB GN (like my profile picture). I no people say not to try playing left handed but im a real lefty and just couldn't do it right handed so ive got mine modifided
    Thanks again

DanS

Thread Information