Welcome . . .

Much mahalo guys! This place looks great so far, and I've only grazed the top... I'm quite excited to get into this more :DD

Cheers gentlemen!! I'm Simon "Foinnse" O'Sullivan and about 4 months new to the Uke. I'm a full-time nursing student and part-time uker and am living in Galway on the west coast of Ireland. Thats me.
-Foinnse

Hi.. I wanted to pop by and formally say hello.. I have kinda been lurking for a while reading bits and pieces, but figured I should get involved. I have been playing ukulele for just over 4 months now and loving it. So easy to pick up and so much fun to play.

Thanks for all the advice I have gleamed so far, this really seems like a great little corner of the internet.

Thanks for the opportunity and the welcome. I was recently given a soprano Lanikai last week for my birthday and have been enjoying its tones. I am just playing around with it currently familiarising myself with chords. I just learned Jason Mraz's song "I'm Yours" yesterday amoung others. Jason Mraz's song is a cool one lol. Started researching ukes and I am getting curious now about tenor ukulele so I can access more frets and play a more classical style. Have played classical (spanish) guitar for a number of years and am intersted to see what I can duplicate through a uke. Seems like quite a lot from what I have seen. Am looking forward to see what's out there. Cheers Darren

Just bought a soprano Lanikai two days ago! I have always wanted to learn, just never had the opportunity to. I'm a fan of Scampi and Yayahoni!

Thanks! I hope that I can find a good family here and have fun too!

Hi!
UU Rocks!
Thanks!

Much Mahalos - It was neat because of all the different languages and since this site was started, it has attracted players from all over the globe.

Hello to everyone!

Need help in your PC and Laptop..We are also engaged in providing services of computer services that includes annual maintenance contracts, implementation network design services data recovery services, onsite backup services and network design services.
Computer answers offers you the best professional services in online computer repair. It is a time-saving and cost-effective resource for home computer repair.

Hi, my name is Bec and I'm new to the forum. I'm 22, and about to be a Master's student at the College of Charleston studying Marine Biology. I've been to Hawaii three times and fell in love with the music along with the fish. :)

I've owned a uke for... oh about 7 years, but it was mostly a wall decoration (just a $30 ukulele bought off of a street vendor in Honolulu).

Several weeks ago I decided I wanted to learn to play it for real so I took it off the shelf and began to attempt to play only to realize that it made a better decoration than instrument.

My new ukulele is a Lanikai sophrano pineapple and is coming in the mail on Friday. I'm Very Excited. :D

Top Bottom