This or That?

This is how the OP set up this thread.......not sure where you got your information from.

I got it from observing how it's been being played since I started coming round. I had not seen the first post. Now that I see it, I see you're right ... and I'm disappointed if that's the game we're playing.

Since some time before I came along, it seems to have evolved into something that I for one find a whole lot more fun and interesting than that. If folks want to go back to the original way, you all have fun. I probably won't be playing that game.

I / we could always start a new thread for the game I thought we were playing here. No worries either way. All in good fun!

This is how the OP set up this thread.......not sure where you got your information from.

He's absolutely right. If someone else want to carry it a bit further, that's them. I often do this myself.

But if I want to say something purely random, I can. It's how the game is played. It's all in fun.

ETA: Didn't see UkeCan1's response until after I'd written this...sounds like we came up to the same conclusion about fun.

The Bee Gees

Folk/rock Bee Gees (Massachusetts, Words, New York Mining Disaster 1941) or Disco bee Gees (Stayin' Alive, Night Fever)?

Top Bottom