Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harley Benton Eleuke SC100 PHP

Woah! that is cheap! im very tempted and my friend said i could have a free amp i just dont really see the point of it currently. . . (this is where i need someone to justify it for me)
    Last edited by mcnilly; 12-13-2009 at 11:34 AM.

Well, from what I have read...

Its a well made Uke, that makes plugging in a breeze. Gives a different sound to a uke, but still uke tuning, plus you can plug in headphones and play silently

And.... I think it looks kinda cool

65 for a solid electric uke with a decent gig bag isnt bad in anyones eyes. I've seen entry level Mahalos with hard cases going on ebay for 45!!
    4 Strings made of nylon, always put a smile on, anybody's face who's feeling blue....

www.gotaukulele.com - uke reviews, songs, tips & tricks for beginners!

Uke beginner? My beginners handbooks!

Speaking of "better quality control" on newer models, does anyone know when Eleuke switched over to better quality control?

I have a 2008 model without the mp3-input. But I'm unsure whether I'm enjoying the old factory quality or the new 'better' quality >_<

I have one of these
    http://www.eleuke.com/product/026.html

sorry no necro this tread but paul have you ever had troubles with paypal with thomann. because I've got some issues with it xD and the international bank transfer isn't going too fast even with this day and age :P
    soprano: anna smudge a Makala pineapple (loaned out to a friend), Nyx an old Bruko no.6, old 97 a home made cigar box resonator
    concert: Iris Kanilea K-1 satin finish
    tenor: artemis a Kala flame maple tenor (low G), Jekyll a Harley Benton Sunburst Cutaway Jazz model Eleuke (high G), Pan an odd sort of tenor scale sideport only uke with a banjo bridge and tailpiece made from zebrawood and alpine spruce

MUST HAVE A BARITONE :3

That's the Rosewood model, is it Paul?
    Kala KA-FMC Flame Maple (Concert) AZZA
    Eleuke TCJ100-SUHP Sunburst Jazz Cutaway (Tenor) TJ

http://ytmusicreviews.tumblr.com (Songs and Albums Reviewed!)

yeah its rosewood/palisander but unfortunaly they don't sell that model anymore.

they only have the jazz models.

https://www.thomann.de/nl/search_dir...94cc&sw=ELEUKE
    soprano: anna smudge a Makala pineapple (loaned out to a friend), Nyx an old Bruko no.6, old 97 a home made cigar box resonator
    concert: Iris Kanilea K-1 satin finish
    tenor: artemis a Kala flame maple tenor (low G), Jekyll a Harley Benton Sunburst Cutaway Jazz model Eleuke (high G), Pan an odd sort of tenor scale sideport only uke with a banjo bridge and tailpiece made from zebrawood and alpine spruce

MUST HAVE A BARITONE :3

I'm really tempted to buy one, please let me know what you think of it when it arrives.
    Ukuleles:
    Hamano Mahogany Concert
    Mainland Cedar/Rosewood Concert
    Bruko custom Walnut/maple soprano

Thread Information