Pono PTM-E (Solid Mango Tenor) w/ hard case!

In defense of the original poster, I purchased mine from MGM for $675. I think it was $25 less because I didn't have to pay sales tax (online order). The Pono spalted mango ukes are a good buy. I've heard people speak negatively about the pickup, but mine works just fine with or without a pre-amp in the signal chain. The $450 he's asking is a steal if you like spalted mango ukes. I know I can't build one for less!

I couldn't even sell my 8 string for $600. I ended up trading it though for a nice koaloha long neck soprano for the wife.

I couldn't even sell my 8 string for $600. I ended up trading it though for a nice koaloha long neck soprano for the wife.

What a shame! I guess the 8-strings are a niche market. Maybe that's why you couldn't sell it. I saw your video when you had it for sale. It was a great sounding instrument. I'm sure the Koaloha is awesome, though! I love my Koaloha ukes!

I have three koalohas now (well actually two since the soprano is my wife's). I should have gotten this uke instead of the 8 string but I did want an 8 string more then.

SOLD

Unless someone has made a deal with Paul, this uke is sold. I just sent him an e-mail that I'll purchase it.

Lemme know when the transaction is final so I can lock it . . . buyer or seller. SOLD! & Locked . . .

Last edited:
Somehow we got our deal off the tracks. So, I'm not purchasing this uke after all. Sorry for the miscommunication.

No worries. I can take it. Pm sent earlier

just got my thread reopened b/c I´m not sure about the local buyer still being interested and as a back up in case he isn´t. that way I don´t need to wait around when i get back home next week (i´m overseas). provines is 2nd on the list so if the local buyer doesn´t buy he´s all set to go in my books.

sorry about the misscommunication, i thought i told provines about the local buyer and i was confused when I got online to see my thread closed when I still have the uke.

So i´ve got a list goin of a few people and will sort it all out next week thursday when I´m home and ready to roll.

Thanks,
Paul

sold this to dentuke. thanks for the interest everyone.

Top Bottom