2010 New Year's Resolution! :D

Misguided Musician

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I just wanted to know what other people want to accomplish this year.
I've had a few and i couldn't really decide on one until now, and it was torn between:
1) Finish the entire Gundam trilogy
2) Get those abs that I've always wanted.

I've decided on the second one and plan on doing a set of sit-ups as soon as that that seizure like ball of light hits the bottom.
What are your resolutions?

My resolution is to play all the solo's from John King's Classical Ukulele songbook. That's 16 songs- so I have roughly 3 weeks to get each song down.

(I decided to make this years resolution both something that will be challenging- but something I'll actually enjoy doing.)

~Valerie

My resolutions are to finally open up that p90x I bout last year and buy a kamaka Hf-2 from MGM.

My resolutions are to finally open up that p90x I bout last year and buy a kamaka Hf-2 from MGM.

That p90x is no joke. have a trash can available:)

To be able to bicycle a full 100 miles (a century) without dropping dead from exhaustion. If I can get 3 centuries in I'd be happy. Some bicyclists I ride with do a century a month.
Ernest

Yea I heard it's pretty hardcore so I'm gonna start working out at the gym first. I probably buy a trashcan too haha

I always agree with the purchase of a Kamaka. Good one.

Mine? To actually be the weight that my driver's license says I am. I'm good about the gym but the diet is going to kill me.

My resolution? Practice practice my uke and have a repertoire of songs down that I can confidently present at the UWC open mic...

We'll see...

Hmmm. I think Valerie's resolution (to play all the solos from John King's Classical Ukulele songbook) is so brilliant that I shall blatantly steal it and attempt to do the same!

For those of you thinking about loosing weight, or even just to get a bit toned, you might be interested in the UU Biggest Loser contest for this winter! :) Even if you aren't in it to loose weight. There is a special prize for most changed so check it out!

My resolution? To finally find a job in a field I will enjoy.

For those of you thinking about loosing weight, or even just to get a bit toned, you might be interested in the UU Biggest Loser contest for this winter! :) Even if you aren't in it to loose weight. There is a special prize for most changed so check it out!

My resolution? To finally find a job in a field I will enjoy.

Thanks for the advice on the Biggest Loser challenge, but to be perfectly honest with you, my weight is a secret I will keep to my grave. Only my doctor knows -- and I have to tell her. The idea of taking pictures of a scale number or reporting it here makes me shudder. I might consider that photo for the most changed prize though...

Good luck to you on the job hunt resolution! :)

My advice to you is definitely follow the diet or you're not going to see the results you want. I did not follow the diet and did not lose a whole lot of inches. But I gained muscle and felt much stronger, and that was nice.

I don't do the resolution thing anymore (I feel like it's just setting yourself up for failure), but if anything I guess I resolve to find what will make me happy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom