I am so STOKED right now!!!

Poi Dog

Reaction score
I was debating with myself just what I should get...

Another uke (Custom Kelii uke hand made from Casey Moore) - or get a guitar (I haven't had a guitar in many years.)

SO this is what I ended up getting... I can't wait to receive it.

Ibanez AFS75T
ibanezafs75tred.jpg

Time for me to start gettin' back into Jazz and "ROCKABILLY!" WOOHOO!! :D

Beautiful...congratulations!!!...I'm having a huge debate myself!!!
Acoustic Guitar or Acoustic Electric Guitar...maaann!!!!!!!!!

Why do you decided for an Ibanez???? can u help me please!!!
Thanks!!!!

And Congratulations again!!! I love the style, color...everything!!!!!

Beautiful...congratulations!!!...I'm having a huge debate myself!!!
Acoustic Guitar or Acoustic Electric Guitar...maaann!!!!!!!!!

Why do you decided for an Ibanez???? can u help me please!!!
Thanks!!!!

And Congratulations again!!! I love the style, color...everything!!!!!

Thanks!

Well - I had to do some research and be true to myself about what KIND of sound I'm really looking for.

As far as guitars go... I was always partial to the sound of hollow electric guitars. My FIRST choice would have been a Gretsch like my favorite guitar player (Brian Setzer). But Gretsch's are VERY expensive. The Gretsch "electromatic" (made in Korea) is affordable, but is still twice the price of the Ibanez AFS75T.

I had an Ibanez solid body electric guitar many years ago (I don't remember the model) - but I loved the sound of it - and it was recommended to me from a well trusted family friend. And after reading many different reviews on some guitar sites - they all said that the Ibanez AFS75T was the most affordable and best buy for your money "Rockabilly/Jazz" guitar you can get.

BTW - I also bought my oldest son Shaun an Ibanez Electric Guitar Starter Package and my youngest son David an Ibanez Acoustic Guitar Starter Package. :D

Thanks!

Well - I had to do some research and be true to myself about what KIND of sound I'm really looking for.

As far as guitars go... I was always partial to the sound of hollow electric guitars. My FIRST choice would have been a Gretsch like my favorite guitar player (Brian Setzer). But Gretsch's are VERY expensive. The Gretsch "electromatic" (made in Korea) is affordable, but is still twice the price of the Ibanez AFS75T.

I had an Ibanez solid body electric guitar many years ago (I don't remember the model) - but I loved the sound of it - and it was recommended to me from a well trusted family friend. And after reading many different reviews on some guitar sites - they all said that the Ibanez AFS75T was the most affordable and best buy for your money "Rockabilly/Jazz" guitar you can get.

BTW - I also bought my oldest son Shaun an Ibanez Electric Guitar Starter Package and my youngest son David an Ibanez Acoustic Guitar Starter Package. :D

POI DOG...thank you so much for your time and your opinion...now I know that Ibanez is worth it!!! THANKS AGAIN!

Top Bottom