Song Help Request Hey, Soul Sister Playing Help! (Chords/Strum)

Jtzarnick

Reaction score
I have tryed learning Hey, Soul Sister by Train, i need the chords and the strum patter.

This thread should be in Song Help. Moving it there now.

I posted a cover of this in YT.. Strum pattern is a bit difficult to explain just because it varies from people to people. Mine changes based on my mood also... My suggestion is learn the song with a chord progression and a basic strum pattern. after a few times, your strum will come..

Here is the strum I use for this song

DC UDD CD DC UDD.. repeats

D = Down
U = Up
C = Chunk

what are the chords to use in order? i know em but i would like to make sure.

i usually just start out with dduxud and go from there

I play it without chunking.
Just get what you think is the strum.
I just use variations of down and up.

DDUDUDU two times and next chord

hey guys i need help with "hey soul sister" (chords and strumming For Concert PLS) Ty

chords and strumming for concert guys ty

Welcome to UU amigo. Use the search bar at the top right, I'm sure you will find some threads about that tune...

How do you strum it i just bought a ukulele 3 weeks ago!!!

How do you strum it i just bought a ukulele 3 weeks ago!!!
I know how it goes - I can show the chords and when to do it, but I have to admit I strum by "feel" and am not the best at showing the strum - I can try to break it down over the weekend and add a video on the strum itself, although I am not sure if I am doing it the same way - but it works for me. Keep at it and aren't you glad you got into ukulele! It's a wonderful instrument and in a very short time the strums and chords will be second nature. All the best to you! Mike

Top Bottom