Breedlove Ukulele

Is it a good shop...HOLY COW I'm a hop skip and jump away from there!!!

The shop is small. They have a pretty good luthier and they give a lot of guitar lessons. I was told of the shop originally by JukeJeff. He lives up there. The shop has mostly Lanikai ukes on the wall. Last time I was there, though, they had a whole wall of various models. You know what... come to think of it, that may have been a Larrivee uke, not a Breedlove... at any rate, it is over the counter in the front of the store... hanging on the wall. Now, I am not sure which it was, but, man, it was beautiful. Either one would be a nice addition to any collection.

Mickey,

That was a Larivee. I was in there about a year ago and he let me play it. I knew at that moment why you would drop 1200 dollars on a ukulele. It was great. He told me that it wasn't for sale at the time but who knows? Anyway, it is a nice place. I may drop by there this week during my lunch hour.

hmmm, that might be worth a checking out...If it's a Larrivee they don't make them anymore if I'm correct? Thanks for some great news guys...

I went over to Uptown Strings during lunch. It's a Larrivee not a Breedlove. I didn't get the price. No other ukuleles in stock. He did, however, have the cleanest Favilla B-2 that I have ever laid eyes on. This thing was gorgeous and sounded great.

Price? A jaw-dropping $800!

I mean, it is really something but not for $800.

I went over to Uptown Strings during lunch. It's a Larrivee not a Breedlove. I didn't get the price. No other ukuleles in stock. He did, however, have the cleanest Favilla B-2 that I have ever laid eyes on. This thing was gorgeous and sounded great.

Price? A jaw-dropping $800!

I mean, it is really something but not for $800.

Yeah, that's way higher than any Favilla I have ever seen.

Was going to try and sneek out on lunch but too many fires to put out...figuratively, LOL...

I'm not sure if anyone is aware that Breedlove guitars builds ukuleles. They usually make one or 2 a year. But! For our store, ClickMusic which is a rising shop for ukuleles, they're making us our own custom line of ukuleles. They're actuall making a commercial line of ukuleles. It is awesome! I don't have any specs yet, just that it's at NAMM. If someone has been there and remembers anything about Breedlove, let me know!

Techincally it hasn't happened because there are no pics, but it'll be here within the next week. I'm stoked :]

Hi Rick,
I'm the guy who bought the 2 Luna Concert Tattoo's last month. Just wanted to say thanks and to let the UU members know that you guys have great customer service (Thanks Avi!) and super fast shipping. They had a question about my order and called me to get the answer right away. You don't always get that kind of attention from online retailers.
I'll be looking forward to seeing the Breedlove's when they come in, might have to plan a trip up there to check them out.
Regards,
Bruce

Top Bottom