Ordered a custom fluke today!

I think it looks good, I like the shades of heather or violet or purple, what ever you want to call that kind of colour spectrum ( I'm slightly colour blind so stick with me on this). I like how the depth of the heather is used in contract against the green writing, it really PINGS oot at you! Aye, that's a good expression to describe it, that it 'PINGS' oot at you!

On a personal note a would change the word 'Love' for 'Cash' but that's just me. Actually, I would change the word 'Love' for 'Sleep'.

I really wish I had known I could have ordered a custom soundboard with my fluke before I bought it! I'm still happy with my hibiscus red concert tho. However I do very much envy your awesome fluke :drool:
I've been trying to figure out a way for me and a friend to design the gnome from Amelie [Travelocity Gnome as some may know it] or a rocket ship design!

Quick question since I havent been able to figure this out. Do all plain coloured flukes have this matte/satin (I'm not sure) finish? Mine just became easily scratched up within the first few days, and it's already developed shiny spots where my arm rests.:confused:

I really wish I had known I could have ordered a custom soundboard with my fluke before I bought it! I'm still happy with my hibiscus red concert tho. However I do very much envy your awesome fluke :drool:
I've been trying to figure out a way for me and a friend to design the gnome from Amelie [Travelocity Gnome as some may know it] or a rocket ship design!

Quick question since I havent been able to figure this out. Do all plain coloured flukes have this matte/satin (I'm not sure) finish? Mine just became easily scratched up within the first few days, and it's already developed shiny spots where my arm rests.:confused:

The Amelie gnome would be SO cool! Especially if you're traveling with your Fluke. I thought about doing an owl design for a Flea, since it's kind of owl-shaped.

I've never owned a plain colored fluke, but since they don't give you options for the finish, they're most likely all the same. They've been very helpful through email... maybe you could ask them if that's normal or not? Their warranty is pretty awesome but I've never heard of that happening so I don't know if or how they've fixed something like that.

Last edited:
I heard back and my Fluke is going to be finished and shipped out either today or tomorrow! I can't waiiiittttt. :D I will definitely be making a video once I get it.

I'm not a huge fan of putting text on top of nice graphics....

BUT, if you're gonna have text on a uke, that's the phrase to use. George would be proud. :)

It's here!!

Photo26.jpg

I will be reviewing it and making a video playing it once the strings stretch enough to stay in tune. Probably sometime this weekend. Yaayy!!

that looks great! better than i would have expected, actually. can't wait to see it in action : )

Top Bottom