custom fluke decal

Hobgoblin Steve

Reaction score
I lean more towards water slide decal paper for sound board use.

I got my custom Fluke decal from Flea Market Music itself. They had it printed and put it into the uke when they built it, so that's an option as well. When I contacted them, they said that they could also send me the blank soundboard to have painted, and send it back for assembly.

I got my custom Fluke decal from Flea Market Music itself. They had it printed and put it into the uke when they built it, so that's an option as well. When I contacted them, they said that they could also send me the blank soundboard to have painted, and send it back for assembly.

Do you me asking how much that was?

looking to avoid this option. nothing against them or anything, but Im looking for the simplest (and most removable) way to do this. just for when you look at your fluke and say "hey, its October...I think Ill make a pumpkin theme and apply it." and still be able to remove it later.

just something to fiddle around with and allow the user to be able to toy with the idea of customizing without customizing. a good example are those Xbox 360 faceplates that you can make, print, and remove when you tire of your design. I rotate between a New York Mets faceplate and a New York Ranger faceplate- both are decals that are easily removable.

If you want an easily changeable surface, what about giving it a coating of blackboard paint. Then you can use chalk markers that need a solution to wash off and change things as you please.

If you want an easily changeable surface, what about giving it a coating of blackboard paint. Then you can use chalk markers that need a solution to wash off and change things as you please.

I have to admit, I was thinking the same thing. Plus, there's even a variety of shades of blackboard paint available.
Chalk markers are very cool and the result is suprisingly resillient.

Do you me asking how much that was?

It was $89, but I am not handy at all and don't trust myself with taking an existing ukulele apart, adding a less expensive decal, and putting it back together, or even adding it to the top of a uke and hoping the edges wouldn't come up. It was a good option for someone who absolutely did not want to mess with it.

I want to avoid drawing freehand as well, I want to print and stick, and then remove if I want

Top Bottom