Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Win an EleUke. Ice Cream and Ukes Contest

Default Win an EleUke. Ice Cream and Ukes Contest

The Contest is over and winners have been chosen... oh yeah, I said winners plural... check out page 10 of this thread for the announcement.

So UU member MIM was just approved to sell Ukes in her Ice Cream store. EleUkes will be a big part of this and we're excited (send me ice cream somehow...) So we're going to do a super quick contest. Click here to check out her thread about her store and all that. Its rad.

Anywho, on to the contest. Write and perform a song about Ukuleles and Ice Cream (or perform a song whilst eating ice cream). This is a super fast contest, so we're not looking for massively polished songs or videos here. Have fun.

Prize: a free EleUke
    Rules: um, have fun... must be a song including something about Ice Cream and Ukuleles... Post a link to the video in this thread... YouTube title must include the words "EleUke Contest"... have it in on time...
    Due Date: This contest will end March 5 (I said it was a quick one)

I think that's it.

Videos so far:
    Phatzo (rad lyrics, "I take you to the office or the bathroom to pee...")
    Ron (Rad. Very rad. There's no way that's the first song you've written. I think this is a song about how "ice cream" doesn't rhyme with "ukulele")
    TheUkulazy (great point, it is hard to strum and eat ice cream... Though I'm still waiting for someone to try it on camera)
    bensontaylor (I have a question: Do you grow a beard before you go get ice cream or do you wear a fake one? Watch the video for why I'm asking)
    raecarter (Fantastic! My favorite line, ""Neapolitan ice cream. Is three times better... than normal ice cream...")
    SparkyUkulele (One of the best vocal melodies so far!)
    biscuit (Put your Mango body next to mine, Cause, honey, I wont ever get enough. LOVE IT.)
    kilaana (Best jingle like submission so far, "Gotta have my Ukes and Scoops" Great Job!)
    Pyrateknight (Great submission. Man this is going to be hard to decide a winner.)
    gotrice415510 (Perfect music for Ukes and Ice Cream. Rad little love story.)
    glass (Same song as earlier but with the uke tuned and the beard trimmed)
    kalmario ("It had 4 strings, I am not to blame, That electric Ukulele was calling my name)
    SparkyUkulele (Another great entry by Sparky)
    boscotiny (Crazy Great Lyrics..."The way that its going, my uke wont last a month
    And the wood is so creamy kittens cry")
    CoLmes (He's not naked, he's got a hat)
    acousticballyhoo (The accent, the translation, the words, the message, there's a lot in this video that works)
    bonesigh (The cat plays the uke at the end! Amazing. Just a few more hours and still no one eating ice cream while playing.)
    UKISOCIETY (Great little diddy some of it made up on the spot. Awesome.)
    glass (2nd entry by glass. Eating ice cream right in the middle of the song. Great Job Glass.)
    portlandjosh (3 Ukes, a pair of spoons, and a whistle. Pure family entertainment.)
    Papa Dave (Thanks Papa Dave. Really Fun.)
    molomaru (A Little Late but worthy of the final post. Epic tale with Dragons, Ukulele-axes and IceCream)
    Last edited by eleukeusa; 03-08-2010 at 09:40 AM.
    EleUkeUSA.com | click the cans to friend, follow and watch!

irf i enter and win will you make me a leftie specially please?

Gibberish on you tube

We were talking about lefties this morning. We are working on coming out with some lefties, but we won't have them ready for this contest.

How about if we play eleukes and eat ice cream?

I have a pharmacy in new zealand, i would love to sell eleukes who do you talk too?

Cliff.

(i would like to sell ice cream too.)

Sounds like fun ^^ I think ill give it a shot
    “Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”

How about if we play eleukes and eat ice cream?
    I think that would be impressive. One dude playing multiple EleUkes and eating ice cream... we're pretty loose on our rules around here, so have at it.
    Sounds like fun ^^ I think ill give it a shot
    Rad, I can't wait.
    I have a pharmacy in new zealand, i would love to sell eleukes who do you talk too?
    We only handle the US market... check on this page for worldwide distributors.

Ok I'm on a roll, Made my first video today, saw this contest and BLAM...... 2nd video DONE! Thats right here it is my entry, now I kow its risky being the first but thats how I roll. Drum roll please ......... http://www.youtube.com/user/phatuke#p/a/u/0/pjtf9cNJlCM
    I don't sniff glue, I eat it!!!

Phatzo, you are on a roll bro. Well done!

Good job Phatzo xD you completly blew me out of the water. But thanks for setting the bar, time to re-write, replay, and re-record
    “Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”

Thread Information