Win an EleUke. Ice Cream and Ukes Contest

Congratulations to the winner/runnerup/honorable mentions. I enjoyed watching all the videos. I'll try a little harder next time to come up with a winner. Thanks again for having the contest.

This morning (in Thailand:p) When I wake up and knew result of the competition.

Molomaru!!! Congratulations
awesome video :D

and I got Super chill award.
Wooooooooooo.....;);)

Thank you, EleUke

Last edited:
Thanks, Eleuke, for hosting such a great contest with awesome prizes!

And congrats to all the winners!!

congrats to all the winner and all! Eleuke it was agreat contest and i too will definitely be trying harder next time....as well as saving up for one just in case i dont win!

Great contest though and some great entries!

Thanks for participating everyone! Great entries and it was really hard to choose winners. We'll be doing something again real soon, so hit me up with a friend request or whatever to make sure you don't miss out.

Hey everyone, i have some bizarre obsession with acousticballyhoo's entry to this contest haha, so i am gonna cover it and post in on here for no real reason other than fun....thanks again eleuke for your generosity....oh and by the way i have already talked to him about this weird obsession and he sent me the chords...no stealing going on here

Hey everyone, i have some bizarre obsession with acousticballyhoo's entry to this contest haha, so i am gonna cover it and post in on here for no real reason other than fun....thanks again eleuke for your generosity....oh and by the way i have already talked to him about this weird obsession and he sent me the chords...no stealing going on here

Thanks alot TheUkulazy

Cheers!!!!!

Top Bottom