Which movies made you cry?

The Iron Giant (I was like 5 or 6)
I Spit on Your Grave made me cry at the end but that was 3 days after my grandpa died so I don't think it was the movie doing it...
Star Wars Episode 2 made me cry laughing...

EDIT: E.T. THAT movie made me cry.

Field Of Dreams, the last scene gets me.

Field of Dreams for me, I lost my Father when I was young, would love to play catch with him one last time... I lost it at the end.

A Star is Born with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. I cried at the very end.

I only watch movies with happy endings but music!!!!

A Star is Born with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. I cried at the very end.
When I saw this thread, I was looking for this answer. That part gets me! I arranged "I'll Never Love Again" on the uke and I feel the emotion every time I play it.

:agree:

I am still traumatized by Old Yeller and Where the Red Fern Grows...
I loved Old Yeller as a kid. I've never seen Where The Red Fern Grows, but I have read the book to my kids and to a few classes of kids while I was teaching.

This reminds me of a song by Canadian singer/songwriter Li'l Andy called I Don't Feel A Thing Any More. It has a verse that goes:

My shrink said what I needed to do was cry,
So I went to the Cineplex and I gave it a try.
At the end Old Shep was dead;
A little boy shot him through the head,
But I felt no teardrop welling in my eye.

The Battle for Sevastopol.

Recently: Everything Everywhere All At Once.

Brilliant, funny, sweet, hilarious, thrilling, moving movie; I'm planning to go see it again while it's still in cinemas, it's the kind of movie that starts out great and only gets better on re-watching.

To quote a review I read afterwards;
"It's about a middle-aged woman trying to do her taxes.
Also, it has more martial arts scenes involving sex toys than one would expect."

Any movies where dogs die. Too personal and really hits me. I just have a big heart for dogs. It's grown by having them in my life. I miss my past fur-babies, cherish my current one, and look forward to the next.

Last edited:
Any movies where dogs die. Too personal and really hits me. I just have a big heart for dogs. It's grown by having them in my life. I miss my past fur-babies, cherish my current one, and look forward to the next.
A week ago, I watched Hachiko and while the movie was on, everything was ok. But then I read a real story, saw a photo of that dog, and I got carried away. Cried for almost 2 hours

Top Bottom