Go-Grande Walnut - Handmade All-Solid Travel Guitar

psesinkclee

Reaction score
Okiedokie.

I ordered this guitar from Sam Radding of Go-Guitars in February. It took him a few weeks, but he made it to my specifications and it came! I bought it with the original intent of bringing it to my camp in S.Africa this summer, but I found out someone else there is going to have a guitar there that I can fool around with and save me the hassle of worrying about this thing staying safe. Its in MINT condition, played maybe 5 times since I got it, but its a beauty. For a travel guitar, it has really nice projection, wayyyy more than things like the Martin Backpacker or Washburn Rover.

Here are the specs on it:
- SOLID Sitka Spruce top and SOLID dark Walnut back and sides (back has an awesome looking blonde stripe in it)
- Neck is SOLID Honduras Mahogany
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Side position dots
- Quality sealed mini tuners
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- Comes with Puffy Gigbag (made specifically for this guitar, plush inside, rugged outside. a 45$ value)
- Length: 33 ¼"
- Total width: 8"
- Depth of the side: 2 ¾" (thicker than their other models, adds much more volume to it)
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Currently strung with RED light gauge strings (tuned regular EADGBE)

This guitar cost me about 350$ only a couple weeks ago. My loss is your gain! I'm looking to sell this for 290$ shipped within the CONUS (outside will cost extra), I MAY consider a trade for a concert uke of similar price or more and I could send money too. Saves you the wait time for Sam to build it for you and some money too.

4454411283_bcde828fc9_o.jpg

4454411567_06913e7ca5_o.jpg

4455192630_314005c4ba_o.jpg

Last edited:
Just remembered I forgot to put my name in with the pics. You can check my recent sales and see the pics are from the same place haha. Just my kitchen table in my townhouse at uni. :)

I have one of these and they are great to travel with. These are hand made and very playable. One of the best features is the 24.5" scale which you do not normally see on such a small guitar. It's almost as convenient as a ukulele for travel.

Mitch

Price dropped to 290$ (still including shipping in the CONUS)! I've gotta sell this baby fast.. last semester in college and I need some pocket money :)

Top Bottom