Guitars For Sale!!!!

NewbieUkie

Reaction score
Since "The Marketplace" seems to be geared to sell ukes here, I'm not sure where to post a "guitar for sale" ad, and I don't want to violate any rules by doing so here, although this seems like the likely place. (I'd like to see a "Guitar Marketplace" in this section of the site...what do you guys think?)
I have several BEAUTIFUL guitars for sale, including a few Martins, Gibsons, and Fenders, all USA models, both acoustic and electric. If anyone is interested, I can post a list, but I don't want to do so until it's location is approved by a moderator. I'm new here, and the last thing I want to do is break the rules!

Since "The Marketplace" seems to be geared to sell ukes here, I'm not sure where to post a "guitar for sale" ad, and I don't want to violate any rules by doing so here, although this seems like the likely place. (I'd like to see a "Guitar Marketplace" in this section of the site...what do you guys think?)
I have several BEAUTIFUL guitars for sale, including a few Martins, Gibsons, and Fenders, all USA models, both acoustic and electric. If anyone is interested, I can post a list, but I don't want to do so until it's location is approved by a moderator. I'm new here, and the last thing I want to do is break the rules!

Excellent...im very interested in a acoustic eletric guitar!!!!!!
can u post a list please??? thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!:rock::music:

lol, sorry. The Marketplace is the appropriate place.

Guitars for sale..first up!

Look in Marketplace..posted here by mistake so I moved it there!

Last edited:
Are you a store? What is motivating the fire-sale?

I am NOT a "store"... (just looked in the mirror to be sure...yes, I'm still a just a guy selling his stuff!)
It's not a fire-sale..I have a LOT of guitars, chances are they won't all sell, and after I sell enough to pay off a couple credit cards, I'll pull the rest off the market, but I'll let the buyers decide which ones sell first, and which ones I wind up keeping!

friggin sweet!

id luv to see a list of ur gitarz. my classic montanna 650 dollar guitar was stolen at a camp out:music::music::music::music:

Top Bottom