Ahnko Honu

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
Some people have been asking me why he's been banned. He didn't do anything wrong. He requested the ban himself.

Here's a message he wanted to tell you all:

I honestly don't think anyone will notice BUT if they happen to, just say it was a self imposed exile while I prepare for my 4th back surgery, and subsequent recovery. Hopefully my last.

We wish you the best, Ji. Take care, good luck, and all my best to you and yours.

Glad to hear it wasn't because of a scandal or anything. He's one of the most well-liked people in these parts, and I hope the surgery and recovery go smoothly. As a fellow UU addict, I totally understand that a ban is the only way to get some folks to stop posting and focus on real life. :(

Ahnko, I wish you all the best and pray that this surgery will be the last one!! Get well soon and looking forward to hearing from you again!!

Ahnko, I feel your pain. I just got told this afternoon at the pain intervention center that the cortizone shots aren't working for my back, and it's time to get a referral to see a surgeon. I can't imagine what it must be like to have to go through this four times! Best of luck to you for a speedy recovery, and an end to your pain....

Ahnko, I, like you have been through a back operation. I could not imagine going through it four times! I hope all goes well and this is the last time! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Oh! Ahnko, I hope that you get through this surgery as smoothly and as painlessly as possible and that you have a quick, total recovery! Be glad when you return to UU! :)

CountryMouse

Ahnko, my thoughts are with you. I enjoyed reminiscing about the old Windward side with you. You brought backs memories of such an innocent time in my life when swimming in rivers and picking and eating wild strawberry guavas were the norm. Wishing you a pirate mask from Tiki Tops upon your recovery!

Ahnko you are missed. Hope all goes well and you return to the Underground soon.

Jack

Hope your recovery is quick and complete, brother. Take care. :)

Best wishes, hang in there, hope we see you around soon!

Top Bottom