Song Help Request ukulele mike lessons

damnearperfect

Reaction score
Hi all
I just wondered if anyone had captured any of the you tube ukulele mike lessons from the 2009 site. If so any chance of letting me have a copy. Thanks

Mike is a good guy and has done a lot of good in the ukulele community. I support him.

Mike lynch

I would like to add, I think mike iz a big help to ukulele induztry...I for one ztarted thru online teaching of mike, bazic, from there I went to thi forum and learned zome ztrumming technic here... For the 2 monthz in the learning, I have lot of zongz that I can play now in a harmoniouz tune, and I thank mike lynch and mozt teacher from thiz very helpful zite. Hope I could zhare my video, but ztill don`t know how to upload, and I ztill do not have the intrument, But I will be very proud to zhow you one of theze dayz. Hope I will be learning more.Thankz

Wonder if I can get a copy. Happy to pay costs.

Cheers

Daryl
Paradise Beach Australia

Might I respectfully suggest that you purchase the DVD from Mike here, or at least make a donation via the donate button on his site.

Mike is such a nice guy and he may not care, or say anything, but I think that is even more of a reason we should support him. :)

Can anyone comment on how Mike's lessons compare to Aldrine's lessons here on UU? Is one series more comprehensive or advanced than the other? I'm enjoying the UU lessons and still have quite a way to go with them.

Top Bottom