Win a Kanile'a! Official Kanile'a/UU "Spread the Aloha" Ukulele Give-Away Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we enter into the contest a video we've already made, if we think it's applicable, or should videos be specifically created for the contest?

AH

when is the dead line for this magnificent contest of yours because i do not believe it was mentioned in the video!! :confused:

can we have more than one person playing with us? as well as different instruments??

Sure! This is an open contest so you can do pretty much whatever you want. Remember though, the focus is to show how you Spread the Aloha using your ukulele, so as long as your video shows that clearly, you should be good.

can we enter into the contest a video we've already made, if we think it's applicable, or should videos be specifically created for the contest?

As long as the video was made by you, any video is eligible - however, know that we will only count one entry per contestant (your first entry) and that in most judges eyes a video created especially for a contest usually carries more weight than one that wasn't. But it's totally up to you - If you got one that really applies to the theme, go for it!

OMG guys please please please enter this contest-a satin finish Kanile'a sounds extremely beautiful! you would not believe the tone, sustain, and feel of their "Sound Monster" ukes! Someone once said "your chances of winning the lottery greatly increase if you buy a ticket" so enter even if you don't think you'll win because you never know =]]

ahh mannnn... I was also going to play with some of the people at the nursing home I volunteer at.. it's ok though I think I've got another idea that'll work.

Do that one, I will post up the video but not enter it in the contest for the uke.

I have had like 10 Kanile'a ukuleles already. Heck I would trade it just to get further up the custom list with Kristan.

Maybe I'll try...

Last edited:
Kanile’a/UU “Spread the Aloha” Ukulele Give-Away Contest!

Hey Guys,

Im from Germany and I just started playing the Uke. Last year I have studied in HI and right now Im back on the island enjoying the surf.:cool:

I know I am a bad player but hey spreading the Aloha is not about perfection I hope my video puts a smile on your face and you'll like it.

Comments would be nice! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYz7pPbHH1s

Mahalo

Hey Guys,

Im from Germany and I just started playing the Uke. Last year I have studied in HI and right now Im back on the island enjoying the surf.:cool:

I know I am a bad player but hey spreading the Aloha is not about perfection I hope my video puts a smile on your face and you'll like it.

Mahalo

That is awesome!!!

Nice comp again UU. Excellent stuff. I'm sure to enter, i have no confidence in being able to spread the Aloha, or in winning for that matter.

However i would like to get hold of a Kanile'a, and i love that it has the UU logo.

Hey Guys,

Mahalo

That was a fun video! Good luck!

Love everyone's videos so far :) Just started playing the uke but I think I might have to enter...Can't take my eyes off of that beautiful Kanile'a!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom