Aloha from Oregon!!

KikonuMedia

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Tyson and I am a ukulele player from Oregon! I don't find much other ukulele players in Oregon, so it would be nice to see some people start playing the uke. I am 11 years old, and I started playing the ukulele when I was... Eh, about 10 or 9. My first song was Surf.. "Surf, Ooooooohh aah ooo, surf baby surf..." It was good until my uncle came. He played the guitar and said, "Thats a cool instrument, let me learn it!" He learned a lot of songs from youtube tutorials and he teached me them too! Now I know more songs and we have 5 ukulele's, awesome right? I became so determined to learning more about the ukulele that I started making video's on youtube so I can save and share my videos with my friends. I am now on a quest to learn as much songs and strums as possible. When I am fully satisfied, I will move on to my next mission.. To make my own song! Of course, it will take a long while before I even START on this journey.. So I think I will start now. See ya!

Hello Tyson and welcome to UU. Have a great time on your journey!

Welcome from another Oregonian, Tyson!

Aloha KikonuMedia aka, Tyson,
Welcome to the UU, isn't it awesome the ukulele...Do ya have ukulele fever yet?????
I admire you for your quest to learn as much as Possible and enjoy the Journey!!!!Keep on Strumming them strings,
BTW- what's your You Tube videos name???? Ukuleles are forever!!! Uke On!! MM Stan...

Oh my.. Thanks guys.. First of all, yes I already have ukulele fever. I just had a dream last night of me in a studio practicing the ukulele. And my youtbue account is youtube.com/KikonuMedia. Also to bbycrts, stay in touch!! First oregonian I met who plays ukulele (I think). And to all of you, thank you guys for giving me a nice greeting :)

Top Bottom