Aloha from Manila, Philippines

Aloha Anna,
Awesome voice you have, I like the I'm yours you sang..Maybe better than the original..
and your ukulele playing I enjoyed too!! You go girl!!!!Pretty cool! "Keep on strumming them
strings" MM Stan...

thank you so much, sir :) that's a really nice comment. keeps me going.

Welcome to UU! You've got a another new admirer here. Nice performance at Bagaberde, do you have a regular gig? Hope to catch you playing your uke up there soon.

Hi Ms Anna, Welcome to the UU. You'll like it/ learn a lot in here. Just ask away. Is the uke gaining popularity there in Pinas? Any brands from Pinas?
Again. Aloha from San Diego.

saw your videos. ang galing mo pala eh. and i was going to suggest we form a group for uke players in manila then learn together. you are not going to learn anything from me. haha. meanwhile, i already learned a thing or two from you just by watching you play. also, great voice. unlike me, no need for you to learn solos... :)

Welcome to UU! You've got a another new admirer here. Nice performance at Bagaberde, do you have a regular gig? Hope to catch you playing your uke up there soon.

hi koki.. thank you. :) that bagaberde vid was like ages ago (i heard they already closed - hopefully not because of me. hehe), and it was for a private event. I play every Sunday in riverpark, marikina but i might have to give it up due to conflicting scheds :( I havent tried playing ukulele in my gigs though. I'm still learning. =D are you from manila too?

Hi Ms Anna, Welcome to the UU. You'll like it/ learn a lot in here. Just ask away. Is the uke gaining popularity there in Pinas? Any brands from Pinas?
Again. Aloha from San Diego.

Hi fio, thanks.. How's San diego?

this is really an awesome site. ive learned so much already in my less than a week of stay here. I think uke is catching up really fast in terms of popularity. I see a lot of music stores now selling ukulele but i haven't met somebody who plays. I bought mine from Lumanog (i hope u are familiar, they're like the Toyota of guitars here. hehe ) for a very reasonable price of aprx $10 (yes.. that cheap). It's good for beginners who just wanted something that they can practice on. :)

saw your videos. ang galing mo pala eh. and i was going to suggest we form a group for uke players in manila then learn together. you are not going to learn anything from me. haha. meanwhile, i already learned a thing or two from you just by watching you play. also, great voice. unlike me, no need for you to learn solos... :)

uy thank you :) that's a really good idea and i was also gonna ask you the same.. hehe..i havent seen you play but im sure i'm gonna learn a lot from you too. pm kita ha.

Top Bottom