Manila, Philippines Uke Meet up! Who's interested?

Simplicity

UU+
Reaction score
Manila Uke Jam! Who's interested?

After noticing the many filipino/filipina uke players joining UU, I thought it would be super cool if we could have a ukulele jam in Manila next month in August. So who's in? :eek:

Last edited:
I like the idea. I'm in Manila twice a year for about a month each time. It would be cool to meet and hang out with fellow UU'ers.

that's cool...btw meron bang ok na bilihan ng ukulele dito sa manila?tnx

hi mark, welcome to uu! you check in sta mesa or at lazer music stores. I also saw a few at moa and at sm north edsa.

awesome! im in. when and where?

let's form a 4 to 6 song line up that we all would rehearse before the meet so we all could jam at the meet.

I'm interested but too expensive to fly, and too far to swim. Have fun! :D

Hi sama ko!!! really looking forward for this one.

simplicity might be balikbayan-busy right now... maybe we should put a date and place for this meet up. weekend? 3 saturdays left to august:

14 jongm,
21 jongm,

how about a survey/vote? just copy the dates (the latest iteration including the names appended next to them) and append your names to the date/s you prefer. the most names on a date is automatically our meet up date. and maybe someone can volunteer/suggest a fun place we can get together and play our ukes?

Last edited:
let's include sundays for the date survey/vote:

15 jongm,
22 jongm,

how about UP campus in diliman, quezon city for the place? sundays, the campus is a park. plus lots of buildings to run to and stay dry when it rains...

15 jongm, mackie
22 jongm, mackie

saturdays will be great. i dont know how drive to UP diliman though. that's where google maps comes in. i was initially thinking of san miguel by the bay outside Mall of Asia as a meeting place. right in front of the ocean. but i think UP would be more conducive to jamming.

wish i was there, sounds like a great time coming.

don't forget pics and maybe a vid or two. have fun!

im ok with MOA any sunday is ok with me exept the 29th

august 22 it is then! 10 am or 3pm? MOA or UP campus?

I'm okey with either. UP is conducive to jamming.

Bring your cameras, we might be able to record a few sessions and post in on Youtube.

3pm sounds good. Hey jong, i already gave u my number, right?pls pls txt me if this will push through cause i might not be online for a while. :)

Top Bottom