Manila, Philippines Uke Meet up! Who's interested?

okay, here's the finals sked:

august 22, sunday. 3 pm. up campus in diliman quezon city. there is a small coffee shop at the bahay ng alumni called trigo. we can meet there and move elsewhere if the weather is nice. if not then trigo is a nice place to jam.

four people so far... (need your confirmation heyitsme). everyone is invited siempre!

will text you a reminder black_dahlia.

got it! im actually looking forward to it. that'd be quite a road trip for me too.

Is it safe to assume that when Ukulele Players meet, the indispensable songs that just MUST be played are I'm Yours, Hey Soul Sister, and any Beatles song? :)

P1030487-Version2.jpg

from left: Mackie, Black Dhalia, JongM, HeyitsMe.

I enjoyed the time guys! Medyo bitin. Sa susunod sana walang ambon at ulan.

:) great fun. hahaha. sa uulitin...

thanks for starting the thread simplicity. sayang wala ka. hope you enjoyed your vacation here sa pinas.

Last edited:
It was really a nice experience. Nice to meet you guys till our next jam!

:) great fun. hahaha. sa uulitin...

thanks for starting the thread simplicity. sayang wala ka. hope you enjoyed your vacation here sa pinas.

I very much enjoyed my visit here sa pinas. It was great to see my pamilya.

Wow I'm so glad you guys planned a meet up! First time Philippines Uke Jam! That's awesome! Sorry I couldn't make it. I wasn't really near a computer so I wasn't aware of the date. As well, I had to take an earlier flight home due to school starting soon. Next time na lang!

First Philippines Uke Jam a success :D

alrayt, sige meetup. pili na lang uli ng date:

sept. 18, saturday
sept. 19, sunday
sept. 25, saturday
sept. 26, sunday

gaya ng napagkasunduan last time eh MOA ang place.

great!!! I'll get my sched on monday from then I can plot already my uke day. O.T. guys i just visited cebu 2 days ago and I saw some export quality uke maglalaway ka talaga but due to my astonishment i foregot to take photos.

agh. too late. i really don't play very well though, so i'm useless in a jam. i can take pictures? haha. hope matuloy ulit ito. would be great to be in the company of people who wouldn't tell me: GET A REAL INSTRUMENT

LOL

maybe we should come up with a pinoy uke group on FB, since thats where i suppose everyone goes every time anyway :)

Top Bottom