4 hour lay-over at JFK....

mailman

Knit-wit
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm sitting at JFK airport in NYC on a four hour lay-over....oh, yay! At least they have free Wi-Fi in this terminal....

Surfin' UU and ukes on eBay; I guess it could be worse....

I spent about 6 hours in the Anchorage airport last week due to delays. They had free wifi and $8.50 beers. I found out about the delays right after I turned in my rental car.

Good luck.

Times like this is when a FLEA would come in handy. ;)

Today I spent an hour circling over Philly, and two hours sitting on the tarmac because the airline didn't have an open gate. Could someone punch me in the face please?

Today I spent an hour circling over Philly, and two hours sitting on the tarmac because the airline didn't have an open gate. Could someone punch me in the face please?
We had to circle over Charlotte for 45 mins when I was on my way home from UWC cuz they had no landing space, lol.

Just got home from vacation this morning. Unlike the trip down, the layover in NYC this time was only about 20 minutes....not another four hours. Much better in that sense.

They (jetblue) did manage to pi$$ us off, though. INSISTED that we show up two hours early for a 6AM flight out of Dulles....so we show up at 4AM, only to find out that Jet blue doesn't open their counters until 4:30AM, and the security checkpoints don't open until 5AM!

We were hot....

Top Bottom