Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: El Condor Pasa

Default El Condor Pasa

I'm working on Mike Lynch's arrangement of El Condor Pasa in Am. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5x3D4_EYeU

In the comments to his video he makes reference to posting tab. Where would that be?

I tabbed it out somewhere in my files ...ill have a look for it and post it !
    Aloha is not something that you do, it's not even the way you do something. It is being in touch with yourself. When you are in that state, whatever you do expresses aloha. -Pilahi Paki

No need to do it for me anymore.

I've finally worked it out by watching Mike's clip more times than I care to admit.

Thank you though!!!!!

Ok, I have a huge request of you, my ukulele brothers and sisters.

I have the Mike Lynch arrangement worked out, but I now need help on Simon and Garfunkle's introduction. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuG35Tbrtbw

What is the chord progression of the tremelo(sp?) and what are the notes played - transposed to Am for the uke?

My daughter and I are working on it. One of us will play the tremelo while the other plays the notes.

I tabbed it out somewhere in my files ...ill have a look for it and post it !

Ooh Yes please!!

Thank you TonyI!

Quote Originally Posted by arw View Post
    No need to do it for me anymore.

I've finally worked it out by watching Mike's clip more times than I care to admit.

Thank you though!!!!!
    Can you still post the tabs for us less talented uke players please? This sounds like a good one to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkee View Post
    Can you still post the tabs for us less talented uke players please? This sounds like a good one to learn.
    I don't have the tab. If we both keep begging, someone will post it.

I have the S&G sheet music and I wrote out the tab tonight for it. If you want these PM me. The tab is reasonably easy to do from the sheet music. But a lot of people can't read notes so I tabbed them. I need to put some chords in the rests and rewrite it so people can use it. I have been playing it on the fiddle for years. The sheet music is in G and he only uses G, C and Em so it should not be difficult to play.

what I forgot to mention is to play it in G you need a low G string. The best way to do this is replace the high G with a classical guitar D string like savarez or pro arte. Everyone really should have one uke tuned to gCEA right?

Thread Information