Song Help Request El Condor Pasa

I tabbed it out somewhere in my files ...ill have a look for it and post it !

No need to do it for me anymore.

I've finally worked it out by watching Mike's clip more times than I care to admit.

Thank you though!!!!!

Ok, I have a huge request of you, my ukulele brothers and sisters.

I have the Mike Lynch arrangement worked out, but I now need help on Simon and Garfunkle's introduction. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuG35Tbrtbw

What is the chord progression of the tremelo(sp?) and what are the notes played - transposed to Am for the uke?

My daughter and I are working on it. One of us will play the tremelo while the other plays the notes.

I tabbed it out somewhere in my files ...ill have a look for it and post it !

Ooh Yes please!!

No need to do it for me anymore.

I've finally worked it out by watching Mike's clip more times than I care to admit.

Thank you though!!!!!
Can you still post the tabs for us less talented uke players please? This sounds like a good one to learn.

Can you still post the tabs for us less talented uke players please? This sounds like a good one to learn.

I don't have the tab. If we both keep begging, someone will post it.

I have the S&G sheet music and I wrote out the tab tonight for it. If you want these PM me. The tab is reasonably easy to do from the sheet music. But a lot of people can't read notes so I tabbed them. I need to put some chords in the rests and rewrite it so people can use it. I have been playing it on the fiddle for years. The sheet music is in G and he only uses G, C and Em so it should not be difficult to play.

what I forgot to mention is to play it in G you need a low G string. The best way to do this is replace the high G with a classical guitar D string like savarez or pro arte. Everyone really should have one uke tuned to gCEA right?

Last edited:
Ok, I have a huge request of you, my ukulele brothers and sisters.

I have the Mike Lynch arrangement worked out, but I now need help on Simon and Garfunkle's introduction. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuG35Tbrtbw

What is the chord progression of the tremelo(sp?) and what are the notes played - transposed to Am for the uke?

My daughter and I are working on it. One of us will play the tremelo while the other plays the notes.

I'll work on it later tonight.

seeso

I really appreciate that you took the time to do this for me. Can't wait to start practicing it.

Much thanks!

Andy

No problem, Andy. Let me know how it goes!

Top Bottom