Song Help Request Cliff Edwards - "Sunday"

janeray1940

Reaction score
Wondering if anybody has the chords and lyrics for this Cliff Edwards song? I know there were a ton of Cliff Edwards songbooks published, if anybody has a scan to share that would be great. Thanks in advance!

Hello, I am a huge fan of Cliff. His voice is so undenably Disney now. I visited http://www.ianchadwick.com/essays/musicbooks.htm last year sometime when I first picked up my uke and I downloaded everythink from it. Sence the copyright is long past I have just made a .pdf of it. [URL=http://www.youshare.com/Guest/0ec9d1b2c790c4dd.pdf.html]
[/URL]

Ha, no problem! :) You must have been watching this like a hawk with how fast you replied lol. I knew I had it, just took a bit to find my house keys. My flash drive has thousands and thousands of songs on it so sifting through them took as long as it took to find my keys.

You must have been watching this like a hawk with how fast you replied

There's an option to subscribe to threads by email - and email just always has a way of finding me pretty quickly :)

I have the sheet on it if you still want it! just not sure how to get it to you. Lou

Wondering if anybody has the chords and lyrics for this Cliff Edwards song? I know there were a ton of Cliff Edwards songbooks published, if anybody has a scan to share that would be great. Thanks in advance!

ndvalmotel@gmail.com

I just signed on to this site yesterday, and don't know how to make file attachments. If you send me your actual email address, i will be happy to send you put file of the sheet music. My address is ndvalmotel@gmail.com

I just signed on to this site yesterday, and don't know how to make file attachments. If you send me your actual email address, i will be happy to send you put file of the sheet music. My address is ndvalmotel@gmail.com

Thanks Louis T, way back in 2010 I got what I was looking for so it's not needed now. Great song!

There are several Ukulele Ike songbooks. I have five or six in the music collection. See www.vintageukemusic.com/ for a full list of all the music - sheets and songbooks.

Top Bottom