Win a Toy Story Toy Ukulele! / You've Got a Friend in Me

Hope ya'll enjoy it! It sure was fun making it and I hope it's fun to watch! It's just over a minute, but only because of the introduction. Good luck everyone!

@Reesec, Good job there :) .. Good luck and keep on strummin

Last edited:
Hope ya'll enjoy it! It sure was fun making it and I hope it's fun to watch! It's just over a minute, but only because of the introduction. Good luck everyone!

Reese.. Great job, fun video, great playing.. Great tshirt collection and love your bear! Good luck! come out of the woodwork more often!

Thanks everybody for your submissions! Judging should take place tonight and I'll announce the winners tomorrow!! Everyone did a great job!!!

Ok everybody!

This was a difficult contest to judge. My impartial judges tried to go with the videos that showed the most warmth and friendship, etc. They did NOT get to read the thread for back stories, although I did show them a video or two that didn't quite get linked to the youtube contest one.

I really appreciate everyone putting forth an effort to give the song/video a whirl! I hope it was as much fun for you as it was for me and I hope you all enter more contests in the future! Great videos!!

First place: Provines (gets to choose - plastic or wood!)

Second Place: BobJ (gets whichever one Provines didn't choose!)

Thanks again for entering!!!

Can i just ask where the winners vidoes are as i dont remeber seeing them ???.. Contrates to them too :)

My mistake found the first one :), still can't find the second one, not on here or on the youtube channel.. :( oh well..

Well done provines and bobj.. A mighty fine job..

Good comp, i enjoyed it great song to learn..

keep on strummin ;)

Last edited:
I got to check out all the videos. Life dealt me some new cards - not bad; but its kept my attention away from the uke endeavors lately.

Oh! Wow!
Unexpected, but...
That is so cool!

Talk about icing on the cake...
We just had fun doing it. So getting a wonderful prize is beyond fun :)

Thank you very much.

I know this has ended, but what a fun contest. I feel like I won too. I've been wanting a uke, but didn't have one yet... Last Thursday (the first day I saw this contest I believe) I googled "Woody's Roundup Guitar", and found one at Toys R Us. I ran out and bought it and, though I never felt confident enough to post it, I did learn this song!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou, Penguin of sorts and Suzuk hammer. Thanks to this contest, I feel like I'm a winner too.

And to Cokecan, your video was great. I think you have the best prize of all. Your son will be smiling at his dad's great video long after this contest is over.

Thanks to all of you. You all helped me to learn this song. (Now it's on to the Christmas carols!)

Congrats to the winners! Bobj!!! You did great :D Provines! You're video was excellent!

Thanks for such a great contest! Darla and I had fun playing and learning the song :D

I agree with gruke, Cokecan, you're the owner of the best prize, a son smiling at your video :D

Thanks for the contest!

Top Bottom